View RSS Feed

mcnasty

1. Behind the Scenes of a Web-Site Heading to Wem-ber-ley. IV

Members visiting numbers through the roof. New members joining by the day.

The Zone is getting busier all the time, many new threads about our big day out.
    TZ coach travel advertised and coaches successfully filled after behind the scenes meetings with influential people.
    The big day approaching quickly preceded by more home games that we failed to win but didn't dent the fans' need to buy a record numbers of tickets ensuring Crewe will be outnumbered 3 to 1.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Behind the Scenes of a Web-Site Heading to Wem-ber-ley. III

A few hectic days have gone by and the excitement of getting to Wembley still in evidence ----- from the massive queues in the car park getting tickets to people selling un-official merchandising before and after the game yesterday.

The Zone membership is increasing at a fast rate, it seems more people want to be in touch with fellow fans and our membership has leapt up by over 300 in the last 6 weeks. We are one of the busiest un-official fans web-sites outside the Premiership, long ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Behind the Scenes of a Web-Site Heading to Wem-ber-ley. II

.......another day, another defeat. Perhaps the team were thinking of Wembley ---- I certainly am.

Following the meeting between the Zone owners and TZ bosses at the Elms pub Sunday the travel details are out and people are booking the TZ coaches ready for the big day out.

It was decided to continue and increase the pick-up points for our coaches to enable our travellers to be picked up locally as we have always done ---- especially as the club's official travel partners ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Behind the Scenes of a Web-Site Heading to Wem-ber-ley.

I have been waiting forever to support my football team at Wembley.

Along with many other football fans I have seen England play at the old stadium but after the two-legged battle against Orient I will be heading down Wembley Way to watch MY team do battle in the JPT at the home of football.

ShrimperZone web-site has planned for the possibility of a big day out for a long time. After several attempts at finding a very reliable hosting company we decided the Zone needed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

ShrimperZone.Com Official Sponsors