• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What are you listening to right now? Post Video links please.

I'm house bound tonight and tomorrow so a big listening session. Right now (!) TheCreatures first album and 4 EPs - love the percussion and Siouxsie's voice and look. Julee Cruise to follow then the new LCD and Mogwai albums - be happy not to leave the house with those on repeat I reckon and when we win 4-0 tomorrow I'll just be happy for y'all.

[video=youtube;wuThsdLVolY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuThsdLVolY[/video]

Vintage soul with a bizarre Addams Family video. Ah Morticia........

Happy 75th birthday Gary Puckett
[video=youtube;PYW3rfX66KU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYW3rfX66KU[/video]

Young girl get out of my mind.
My love for you is way out of line.
Better run girl
You're much to young girl.

:stunned:

This song is brought to you by Jimmy Saville, Harvey Weinstein and Woody Allen.

There's always been girls who behave and act like jailbait, that's what the song is about - not paedophilia. Plus you're applying current day analysis on the lyrics of a 60s song!

There's always been girls who behave and act like jailbait, that's what the song is about - not paedophilia. Plus you're applying current day analysis on the lyrics of a 60s song!

Agreed, however I don't think a song like that would be recorded today somehow.

Probably not, you only have to look at the verses to realise the innocence of what he's singing - a young man caught up with an underage schoolgirl - the stuff of dream for us schoolgirls!:

With all the charms of a woman
You've kept the secret of your youth
You led me to believe you're old enough
To give me love
And now it hurts to know the truth

Beneath your perfume and your make-up
You're just a baby in disguise
And though you know that it's wrong to be
Alone with me
That come on look is in your eyes

Plenty were recorded by a child fiddling pervert though, and are still racking in the royalties. But I suppose moon dancing and panama hats are more exceptable than cigars and favours for favours, if you get my drift.

Plenty were recorded by a child fiddling pervert though, and are still racking in the royalties. But I suppose moon dancing and panama hats are more exceptable than cigars and favours for favours, if you get my drift.

If you're talking about MJ, nothing was ever proven.

Back