• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Films you've watched recently.

Sing Street - Irish kid forms a band to impress a girl and they get very good, very quickly. Fun stuff from the director of Once (but not as good). 7/10

Tangerine - A joint Estonian/ Georgian anti war film set in 1992. Beautifully shot, thought provoking film. A very solid 8/10.

Star Trek Beyond, 6/10. Quite slick, amazing graphics, some good characters old and new BUT no real plot that has substance.
Also seems to borrow segments from several other sci fi films and tv series.

Star Trek Beyond. A whole lot of fun, Scotty, Bones & Chekov really shone in this one (and dedicated to Leonard and Anton was a lovely touch). 8.5/10

Clinton Cash. Not the slickest documentary I've ever seen, but very persuasive. If even one of the many allegations made by Peter Schweizer is true, then Hillary and Slick Willy should be in the big house, not the White House. You can see it on youtube:

[video=youtube;7LYRUOd_QoM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM[/video]

Drastic™;1879841 said:
Star Trek Beyond. A whole lot of fun, Scotty, Bones & Chekov really shone in this one (and dedicated to Leonard and Anton was a lovely touch). 8.5/10

Interesting rating! It seems we maybe thought along the same lines about the film and you have been more generous with your score. #5672

Open Range, again, a very very good Western, far better than "Wolves", superb landscapes in Alberta, Canada.
The background music is the best since the score in "Last of the Mohicans" and the lead 4 thespians of Duvall, Costner, Benning and Gambon are on their top form;- especially Duvall.
10/10, even on the 5th or 6th watch.

Finding Dory - 9/10 - I went in with low expectations as its a sequel and they are normally not as good. I genuinely didn't know where they were going to go with the storyline. But it's a great little story, fun for all the family and some real laugh out loud bits. An excellent kids film that adults can enjoy I recommend it to anyone thinking about taking the kids. Mine loved it!

Back