• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Films you've watched recently.

Personally, I'm much more interested in a discussion of the film Churchill, rather than WW2 tactics and strategy,especially on a thread dedicated to films.It's fairly well known that Churchill was more in favour of an attack through the soft underbelly of Italy (even I knew that,I think).

Unlike you though, I wouldn't comment on a film I haven't even seen.:angel:
seriously you of all people trying to lecture someone on taking a thread off topic. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Coming from the man that used to comment on match threads on matches he hadn't seen, but a friend had given him a match update.

Last edited:
The Big Sick - decent Rom-Com based on a "true" story of a difficult cross-cultural romance of a Pakistani comedian & American woman who gets a life threatening illness. 8/10

My Pet Dinosaur. Hollywood's worst actors do Stranger Things. Can we do negative numbers? Straight to video fodder.

A United Kingdom. 8.5/10

Well presented & defo worth a watch.....i'm always a sucker for a historical true story.

A Ghost Story - tedious art house bollox with Casey Affleck in a white sheet.....0/10

Turned that off for Baby Driver - loved it, absolutely brilliant. 10/10

The Accountant. Ben Affleck absolutely nails the autism side of this film. That alone gets it a 8/10. Well worth a go.

Baby Driver. 5/10.

John Hamm was really badly miscast.

I agree, I really didn't like it TBH. I like Edgar Wright and can understand his appeal, but just never really into his films, they seems massively overrated.

Back