• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Films you've watched recently.

Jersey Boys.Enyoyable bio-pic.Great fun if you've seen the musical or you're a 4 Seasons fan.

Maybe not of much interest to many of Clint Eastwood's admirers.

Thought Christopher Walken was excellent.

American Hustle. Enjoyed a lot more than I expected, also wasn't expecting it to be so funny. Bale was excellent. 8/10

Edge of Tomorrow - Entertaining Sci-Fi gubbins, though I found the final act a bit dull. 7.5/10

American Interior. Entertaining documentary from SFA frontman Gruff Rhys, following welsh explorer John Evans search for welsh speaking native americans 8.5/10

Pride , great film , great cast , my wife and I did not know this ever happend ,10-10 .

It is about the Lesbians and Gays of London joining up with the miners during the strike in ealey 80s , it is a true story , and a brilliant film .:happy::happy::happy:

I have lost my Harry Potter virginity!!!! It's a lot better than I thought a film about a kid with a wand in fantasy land would be!

A Most Wanted Man.

Sophisticated political thriller.

Philip Seymour Hoffman's last film.Not a bad one to bow out on, either.

Robin Wright,Dafoe and the rest of the cast were excellent too.

Nick Cave's 20,000 days on earth - Magnificent. An artist at the peak of his powers in a rumination on the nature of art and the power of the word. A bloody fantastic rock n roll band, too. Highlight of the week for me.

Frank: Keyboardist joins avant garde band with the enigmatic Frank who wears a false head. Very odd, overrated IMHO but interesting and short enough to keep my attention. 7/10

Defiance, true story about four brother's who helped save over 1200 Jews in Belarus during WW2. The truth of what they achieved only came out over40 years later. 9/10

Her. Pheonix is superb. Score is even better.

Brilliant foresight into what the future is likely to deliver and how that is going to impact our human relationships.

Thoroughly enjoyed it. 8/10.

Only Lovers Left Alive. Jim Jarmusch's unique take on the vampire film, Tom Hiddleston is brilliant. 9/10

Frank: Keyboardist joins avant garde band with the enigmatic Frank who wears a false head. Very odd, overrated IMHO but interesting and short enough to keep my attention. 7/10

Based upon the real life Frank Sidebottom.

Why they had to move this to the US is a mystery because Frank was a Manchester legend and had his own TV show.

You know he did. He really did.

Based upon the real life Frank Sidebottom.

Why they had to move this to the US is a mystery because Frank was a Manchester legend and had his own TV show.

You know he did. He really did.

Don't think it's anything more to do with him apart from the head.

Back