• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Films you've watched recently.

The Accountant,,,,, excellent 9/10
The foriegner......Jackie Chan at his best 9/10

The Terrorist......another i really enjoyed 9/10

Two very good films, I’m not a fan of Ben Affleck but thought he was excellent in The Accontant.

Annihilation - freaky sci-fi available on Netflix. A bit slow sometimes, but when it gets going it's worth the wait. Acidddddddddd!

7/10

Justice League - 0/10 - Absolutely terrible, got 40 minutes in and couldn’t bare it any longer. Terrible storyline, poor acting and I don’t know what it was about the filming but it was just awful. DC really has gone down hill since the Bale Batman films.

Ready Player One. Very different from the book but it's action packed and moves along at a great pace, all the pop culture references are great and I'm sure it will reward multiple viewings. The ending was a bit cheesy for me but then I often find that with Spielberg films. 8.5/10

I Kill Giants - young girl escapes into a fantasy land as her real life is a bit poo. Could have been a lot better. 6/10

Annihilation - freaky sci-fi available on Netflix. A bit slow sometimes, but when it gets going it's worth the wait. Acidddddddddd!

7/10

I quite liked it -as did everyone I've spoken to about it.Was certainly short though -at 1 hour +10 mins IIRC.

Edit.I was talking about The Party.Looks like I "replied " to the wrong post.:facepalm:

I quite liked it -as did everyone I've spoken to about it.Was certainly short though -at 1 hour +10 mins IIRC.

Edit.I was talking about The Party.Looks like I "replied " to the wrong post.:facepalm:

:hilarious: Donut!

Probably disagree about my review of Death Of Stalin. Didn't get it at all.

Meh.

Last edited:
:hilarious: Donut!

Probably disagree about my review of Death Of Stalin. Didn't get it at all.

Meh.

Will be seeing that later this week.Must admit I have a few misgivings, after seeing the trailer a couple of times.Looks very much like American style humour to me,which personally doesn't float my boat at all .be nice to see Michael Palin though,I hope.

Anyone seen The Invisible Thread which I'm off to tomorrow?

Will be seeing that later this week.Must admit I have a few misgivings, after seeing the trailer a couple of times.Looks very much like American style humour to me,which personally doesn't float my boat at all .be nice to see Michael Palin though,I hope.

Anyone seen The Invisible Thread which I'm off to tomorrow?

Not at all American, it's very slapstick to be truthful. I think it'll be your thing.

Half way through The Disaster Artist - loving it, a work of genius!

Edit: Finished, highly recommended. Unlike Wiseau's actual film The Room which looks toilet.

Last edited:
Back