• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Never tire of these....(funny pics, YouTube videos and vines)

The VIZ Annuals are excellent and worth buying the back copies.

I get them every year, still! :thumbsup:

It was my mum's 88th on Saturday and we had a lil' party, and this card (from the people who provide her with the alarm that she needs should she fall over) raised a few eyebrows. Hope for her yet, eh?

IMG_20170325_155202.jpg

18198210_1472838406110935_4595371332817782245_n.png

From Viz....

Having been unavoidably absent from the Pub for some months, I was incensed to find the best thread on SZ languishing several pages down not having been updated since the start of May. Poor show, chaps, please take this as a final warning and start posting items for my amusement forthwith!

An Englishman, a Scotsman, an Irishman, a Welshman, a Latvian, a Turk, a German, an Indian, several Americans (including a Hawaiian and an Alaskan), an Argentinean, a Dane, an Australian, a Slovak, an Egyptian, a Japanese, a Moroccan, a Frenchman, a New Zealander, a Spaniard, a Russian, a Guatemalan, a Colombian, a Pakistani, a Malaysian, a Croatian, a Uzbek, a Cypriot, a Pole, a Lithuanian, a Chinese, a Sri Lankan, a Lebanese, a Cayman Islander, a Ugandan, a Vietnamese, a Korean, a Uruguayan, a Czech, an Icelander, a Mexican, a Finn, a Honduran, a Panamanian, an Andorran, an Israeli, a Venezuelan, an Iranian, a Fijian, a Peruvian, an Estonian, a Syrian, a Brazilian, a Portuguese, a Liechtensteiner, a Mongolian, a Hungarian, a Canadian, a Moldovan, a Haitian, a Norfolk Islander, a Macedonian, a Bolivian, a Cook Islander, a Tajikistani, a Samoan, an Armenian, an Aruban, an Albanian, a Greenlander, a Micronesian, a Virgin Islander, a Georgian, a Bahaman, a Belarusian, a Cuban, a Tongan, a Cambodian, a Qatari, an Azerbaijani, a Romanian, a Chilean, a Jamaican, a Filipino, a Ukrainian, a Dutchman, a Ecuadorian, a Costa Rican, a Swede, a Bulgarian, a Serb, a Swiss, a Greek, a Belgian, a Singaporean, an Italian, a Norwegian and 2 Africans... walk into a very fine restaurant.

"I'm sorry," says the maître d', after scrutinising the group...

"You can't come in here without a Thai."

An Englishman, a Scotsman, an Irishman, a Welshman, a Latvian, a Turk, a German, an Indian, several Americans (including a Hawaiian and an Alaskan), an Argentinean, a Dane, an Australian, a Slovak, an Egyptian, a Japanese, a Moroccan, a Frenchman, a New Zealander, a Spaniard, a Russian, a Guatemalan, a Colombian, a Pakistani, a Malaysian, a Croatian, a Uzbek, a Cypriot, a Pole, a Lithuanian, a Chinese, a Sri Lankan, a Lebanese, a Cayman Islander, a Ugandan, a Vietnamese, a Korean, a Uruguayan, a Czech, an Icelander, a Mexican, a Finn, a Honduran, a Panamanian, an Andorran, an Israeli, a Venezuelan, an Iranian, a Fijian, a Peruvian, an Estonian, a Syrian, a Brazilian, a Portuguese, a Liechtensteiner, a Mongolian, a Hungarian, a Canadian, a Moldovan, a Haitian, a Norfolk Islander, a Macedonian, a Bolivian, a Cook Islander, a Tajikistani, a Samoan, an Armenian, an Aruban, an Albanian, a Greenlander, a Micronesian, a Virgin Islander, a Georgian, a Bahaman, a Belarusian, a Cuban, a Tongan, a Cambodian, a Qatari, an Azerbaijani, a Romanian, a Chilean, a Jamaican, a Filipino, a Ukrainian, a Dutchman, a Ecuadorian, a Costa Rican, a Swede, a Bulgarian, a Serb, a Swiss, a Greek, a Belgian, a Singaporean, an Italian, a Norwegian and 2 Africans... walk into a very fine restaurant.

"I'm sorry," says the maître d', after scrutinising the group...

"You can't come in here without a Thai."

Slow day MK ?

I'm pretty sure that I'm too old to find this as funny as I do.

[video=youtube;t2_Ns5EjQ7Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2_Ns5EjQ7Y[/video]

Anything by Sir Stevo Timothy.

[video=youtube;oiKNlWDvOb0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiKNlWDvOb0[/video]

It is terrible. Fortunately I get wall to wall Spongebob (much to mum's displeasure :smile:)

Glad that my two have grown out of it now. Pretty much everything they watch now is CBBC, most of which I can live with. Apart from The Next Step. <shudder>

Glad that my two have grown out of it now. Pretty much everything they watch now is CBBC, most of which I can live with. Apart from The Next Step. <shudder>

We're just on the verge of leaving adventure bay, were pretty much sat on the runway waiting fro take off.

only problem is next is sam & cat (Netflix) which is an awful American show with a young Ariana grande and a very very very annoying voice :angry:

or Horrid Henry which is just vile, encourages my little girl to play up but absolutely loves the show and as I'm sure you and MK are aware, kids know how to use remotes better than us adults! she can have horrid henry on by the time I've made a cuppa!

Back