• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Never tire of these....(funny pics, YouTube videos and vines)

MrB

Life President
image001-2.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

image004.jpg

image005.jpg

image006.jpg

image007.jpg

image008.jpg

image009.jpg

image010.jpg

image011.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmm

This reminds me of a picture that a certain poster on the Zone has on her FaceBook......

I wouldn't say her name on here as that would be indiscreet, but it starts with S and ends in ufc-Girl

:D

image014.jpg

MrB, you don't happen to be a member of "you laugh, you lose" on Facebook do you...

Hmmmmmmmmm

This reminds me of a picture that a certain poster on the Zone has on her FaceBook......

I wouldn't say her name on here as that would be indiscreet, but it starts with S and ends in ufc-Girl

:D

image014.jpg

Is it wrong though that that's exactly what I thought when I saw it?? :unsure:

The really sad thing is I have in fact done that before :stunned:

image008.jpg

I love that one!!

Back