• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Oldest and Youngest lovers.

DTS

The Business
Was donw the park today with one of the lads from work on our lunch break. He is 18 and its quiet funny hearing his stories as reminds me of those times.

Anyway long and short of it is some bird who is 15 really likes him and he likes her but he cant go near her as his mates will think he is a charlie.

So my questions is

Your Age Now
Youngest Lover you could do
Oldest Lover you could do.

I am assuming of course everyone is single for the purposes of this pole.

Isn't there a rule for "youngest lover"... half your age + 7

I'm 24, so that would make my youngest love 19, which seems acceptable. 18 would be a bit weird.

Oldest... anyone in their 30s, but not someone with kids I reckon

I'm 22. If I was single, and she was up for it, then 16.

As for oldest, how old is the Queen? There's you're answer....

I'm 21, Reckon I could go for a 17 year old, anything younger and I'd feel like Pete Townshend.
The Oldest would probably be 30ish.

Where's the anything I can get (within reason) option?

I will just say youngest I ever have had was 17 (I was 23) & oldest was 41 (I was lets just say somewhat younger)

Realistically though, if a girl is clearly legal, then it doesn't matter if shes 16 of 46. If you think she's fit, you're hardly goinbg to go upto her and ask for some ID are you.

Ooh, sorry love, you're 3 days too old for me, sorry.

I'd not heard of that half age plus 7 things that Pubey refers to, but it makes sense to me as a rule of thumb. In fact, eight years either side - I'll go for that.

Me - 30
Young'un - 22
Old'un - 38

If there's grass on the pitch, play on !!!!

If there's grass on the wicket, it's time to play cricket.

If a cherry is ripe its ready for plucking.. If a girl is 16 shes ready......

Personal favourite

If the river runs red, go up the dirt track instead..

I'd not heard of that half age plus 7 things that Pubey refers to, but it makes sense to me as a rule of thumb. In fact, eight years either side - I'll go for that.
8 years either side of that rule? So on that basis you'd go for a 14yo? Filthy pervert.

Back