• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Event Shrimpers Trust Quiz Night - Sat 26th Sept 09

Meh, we could talk about it all day! lol

I will find a map of Yorkshire though at some point to show that it's not split up into bits anymore lol :p

I've just done that Hils and the only ones I can find are with East, West, South & North. Notwithstanding that if you ask anyone who comes from that part of the world they'll tell you they come from Yorkshire.

I've just done that Hils and the only ones I can find are with East, West, South & North. Notwithstanding that if you ask anyone who comes from that part of the world they'll tell you they come from Yorkshire.

They also think it's God's county so I'd take it with a pinch of salt.

To be honest, I do not think the LCY would have won it for you because

a) we had a few situations were a few were talked down and the wrong answer submitted, Dreadnought anyone.

b) not sure if our score was correct as we had 10 points dropped for our total between round 8 and 9.

But hey it does not matter it was all fun and we still beat you. I guess if you were down 2 people you should try to choose your team mates better next time :p

Thanks Beaver was a great night, your quiz master style is unbeatable :D

I know, we had several where we had options and went for the wrong one, it's just the LCY was in the last round. We thought the points were strange I must admit and Cricko several times pointed out our score had been done wrongly (it was almost as if Claire wanted us to win!), but I understand you may not have done as well as us on the marathon or the last couple of rounds.

I'm sure we'll get YOU in particular back at the SZFC one!

A cracking night. Well done to the winning team and well done to the organisers too. I haven't (a) laughed so much and (b) drunk Guinness at such a rate in ages.

A big up for this man too:

gaston_gaudio.jpg

Message to Mr. Shackleford

Bill Clinton was elected the 42nd President of the USA on 20th January 1993. :clap:

1991 my backside :slurp:

So much for being a citizen of the USA ;)

Message to Mr. Shackleford

Bill Clinton was elected the 42nd President of the USA on 20th January 1993. :clap:

1991 my backside :slurp:

So much for being a citizen of the USA ;)

Er, no he wasn't.

He was inaugurated in January 1993.

He was elected in November 1992.

Back