• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Under 18's Match Report Youths beat Dagenham & Redbridge 2-1 at Boots & Laces

Shrimperstrust

Supporting SUFC
Southend United’s Under-18 side returned to winning ways as Harry Crawford’s late strike sealed victory over Dagenham & Redbridge a little over five minutes from the end of the match.

Rob Craven's Match Report can be found by clicking here.

Cheers Rob,

Of the current team can I ask who you see as being able to push on towards the first team.

Okai always seems to stand out as someone who just reads the reports?

Cheers Rob,

Of the current team can I ask who you see as being able to push on towards the first team.

Okai always seems to stand out as someone who just reads the reports?

DtS,

Okai's made an excellent impression in the few months he's had as a scholar, scoring some spectacular goals in pre-season and able to operate on either flank with a fair degree of pace and trickery.

Of the current squad, Kyle Asante has been excellent this season, bagging six goals to date and looking strong and powerful in reserve games, as well as the U18s, where he is likely to come up against older players.

I also think Duran Reynolds can count himself unfortunate to have been injured for the start of this season. Since moving to centre-half he has looked increasingly comfortable, and can also play in his previous position of left-back. If he had been fit, I think he would've been on the bench for a few weeks now with the first-team, although Callum Whittaker has been very good this season as well.

Back