• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer Time

Always a few bargains at this time of year, I sold a 33yo masterful and he went for £90k!

Wasn't on line at the time and he only had competent stamina which explains it a bit.

Having a bit of a sell-off, so the below are up for sale.

Kyle Cilvers (4450306) Kyle is a defensive RH Batsman, and a destructive RFM Bowler. He has respectable leadership skills and masterful experience.

He currently has proficient batting form, proficient bowling form and energetic fitness.

Plays For: BATTY SHRIMPERS II
Nationality: South Africa
Battrick Rating: 145,329 (-17)
Wages: £116,341 p/w
Preference: None
Trait: None

Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: sensational
Batting: miraculous Concentration: masterful
Bowling: mediocre Consistency: feeble
Fielding: abysmal

Haq Sawal (4521547) Haq is an attacking RH Batsman, and a defensive RM Bowler. He has superb leadership skills and remarkable experience.

He currently has strong batting form, superb bowling form and lively fitness.

Nationality: Pakistan
Battrick Rating: 152,250 (+4643)
Wages: £87,335 p/w

Stamina: superb* Wicket Keeping: respectable
Batting: worthless Concentration: competent
Bowling: miraculous Consistency: miraculous
Fielding: remarkable

Kieran Moketsie (3406801) Kieran is a steady RH Batsman, and a cautious RH finger spin Bowler. He has respectable leadership skills and elite experience.

He currently has proficient batting form, superb bowling form and energetic fitness.

Nationality: England
Dual Nationality: West Indies
Battrick Rating: 98,206 (-1639)
Wages: £75,069 p/w

Stamina: proficient Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: masterful Concentration: exquisite
Bowling: worthless Consistency: worthless
Fielding: mediocre

Early cup exit has scuppered me. Likely scaling back and 'existing' for a while.

Early cup exit has scuppered me. Likely scaling back and 'existing' for a while.

I've had the opposite! was expecting a financially tight season, and half expected having to sell an asset or two, but was helped by only going out of the cup last weekend (lost to Park Avenue by 6 runs, ok, probably Park Avenue reserves!)

Gone very quiet here.

Much like bidding on this guy

Geoff Fleetwood (3265972) shortcut

Geoff is a destructive RH Batsman, and a defensive RH finger spin Bowler. He has mediocre leadership skills and elite experience.

He currently has superb batting form, superb bowling form and sublime fitness.
Plays For: Geoff_Boycotts_Grandmother XI
Battrick Rating: 108,160 (-392)
Wages: £36,877 p/w
Stamina: proficient Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: quality Concentration: remarkable
Bowling: exceptional Consistency: exquisite
Fielding: competent

I wanted to cash in on him whilst he still had some value! Seems like a bit late for that.

Funnily enough, I've been looking for an all-rounder, he'll do for a season.

You'll need to get in quick, you've been outbid again. Although at that sort of price he'd do me for another season in my OD side.

I've also some players in my franchise up for sale.

Yorkshire Blue said:
You'll need to get in quick, you've been outbid again. Although at that sort of price he'd do me for another season in my OD side.

I've also some players in my franchise up for sale.
It's OK, we'll get him to 100k+ :winking:

Thanks for the tip on the Franchise players, think I'll pass on those :hilarious:

And waaaaaay past 100k, you've had a right result

Last edited:
It's OK, we'll get him to 100k+ :winking:

Thanks for the tip on the Franchise players, think I'll pass on those :hilarious:

And waaaaaay past 100k, you've had a right result

I'm getting more for my franchise players (£0.5m, £0.5m and £0.5m) at the moment!

He's definitely worth more than £100k as he's a very economical one-day bowler and useful bat. If I hadn't have tried to cash in he'd have been a first choice player for me in limited overs.

You've done really well with those, I wouldn't have said any of those were worth more than 200k at best.

521k for the A/R is not too shabby as well.

Should have held on to the 2 I sold for my franchise the other week. Can't remember the exact stats, but both were 34 at the time of the sale.

04/11/2015 Sold Nandakishor Bordoloi Trinidad Tornadoes £144,000 113,765 Wage is 60k, think he was Exquiiste bowling with Remarkable Batting

04/11/2015 Sold Mark Finnigan Gloucester Gipsies £196,000 113,092 Wage is 51k, think he was Exquisite Batting with Remarkable WK

:'(

My franchise got £510,000, £509,000 and £554,000 for essentially three quality-quality 29yos with respectable stamina.

Whereas my main team got £521,000 for a 35yo with quality-remarkable batting, proficient stamina, who also had exceptional-exquisite bowling.

Those prices for the franchise players are crazy, but probably reflects timing as teams who wage cut are probably looking for fillers.

I think the price for my all-rounder is probably about right. He'll be a 6th bowler this season, playing ltd overs, protecting the stamina of a trainee who plays fc.

Prices are all over the shop recently, really seems to be down to who's looking at the time. I sold a wonderful/remarkable 20yo with superb stamina from my franchise for about £1.6m a couple of seasons ago which really set me back as I was expecting £3m+. But my main team managed to get £1.8m for an ok all rounder who was about to turn 33!

Will be interesting to see how much Salim goes for, have just listed him.

Mohsin Salim (3768610) shortcut

Mohsin is a steady LH Batsman, and an attacking LF Bowler. He has woeful leadership skills and elite experience.

He currently has superb batting form, superb bowling form and sublime fitness.
Nationality: Pakistan
Dual Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 74,847 (-648)
Wages: £47,002 p/w
Stamina: strong Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: abysmal Concentration: abysmal
Bowling: sensational Consistency: exceptional

£550k not bad, seen them go for much less at that age.

My franchise has listed

Philip Brownfield (4863027) shortcut

Philip is a defensive RH Batsman, and a defensive LF Bowler. He has competent leadership skills and woeful experience.

He currently has feeble batting form, proficient bowling form and sublime fitness.
Plays For: g_boycotts_great_granXI
Battrick Rating: 32,094
Wages: £9,378 p/w
Stamina: strong Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: respectable Concentration: abysmal
Bowling: remarkable Consistency: quality

And my main team

Aidan Spiers (4455653) shortcut

Aidan is an attacking RH Batsman, and a steady RH finger spin Bowler. He has proficient leadership skills and wonderful experience.

He currently has superb batting form, strong bowling form and sublime fitness.
Battrick Rating: 68,998
Wages: £26,314 p/w
Stamina: superb* Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: exceptional Concentration: exceptional
Bowling: worthless Consistency: woeful
Fielding: woeful

Not sure what the market for either is - £2m each?

I'm selling again.

Anton Keogh (4656630)

Anton is a cautious RH Batsman, and a defensive RFM Bowler. He has abysmal leadership skills and competent experience.

He currently has superb batting form, competent bowling form and sublime fitness.
Battrick Rating: 70,652 (-351)
Wages: £33,539 p/w
Batting: abysmal Concentration: abysmal
Bowling: sensational Consistency: sensational

Deadline:
22/04/2016 15:17

Asking Price: £34,000

Wages for this player during his minimum 6 week contract will be at least £201,234 in total.

Make a bid for this player:
£34,000

Selling my star bowler due to finances (his wages are too high for me)

Douglas Earnshaw (4530348) shortcut

Douglas is an attacking RH Batsman, and a steady RM Bowler. He has competent leadership skills and elite experience.

He currently has superb batting form, proficient bowling form and energetic fitness.

Plays For: Deleven
Battrick Rating: 147,339 (-3520)
Wages: £119,771 p/w
Batting: worthless Concentration: abysmal
Bowling: phenomenal Consistency: miraculous

Deadline:
28/08/2016 18:37

Asking Price: £120,000

Wages for this player during his minimum 6 week contract will be at least £718,626 in total.

Make a bid for this player:

£

Back