• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Upgrade issues / problems...

Broken links, things not working...?

If you find anything, please point it out in here so we can look into it.

Many thanks,
SBH

YB, It's the little star button on the bottom left of the posts.

At least, thats what it is for me....

YB, It's the little star button on the bottom left of the posts.

At least, thats what it is for me....

Yeah, I've got that, it's just no-one else appears to have it as no-one has green repped me since the changeover......;)

Switched off at the moment Ken as is the Mods forum.They will be back later today.

I found it incredibly slow last night when i was modding the PL but Crick did say i possibly wouldn't even be able to access the site last night so i just put it down to me jumping the gun a little, logged on this morning and all is fine and rapid (well, as rapid as my one and two finger typing allows it to be ;))

ShrimperZone.Com Statistics
Threads 16,835,009 Posts 4,296,106,458

lol

Is the "Today" and "Yesterday" going to return in place of the date of post? i.e a post today currently reads "22-06-2010" whereas it used to read "Today".

Top right is fine on my comp, and everything else is looking hunkydory.

Is the "Today" and "Yesterday" going to return in place of the date of post? i.e a post today currently reads "22-06-2010" whereas it used to read "Today".

Top right is fine on my comp, and everything else is looking hunkydory.

Done !...:)

Hi,

Went to come onto the website today, and at the home page, clicked forums, and the page loaded, but when I clicked on "On the pitch" and "Off the pitch", both links didn't do anything for me? Can anyone help?

SS1

Hi,

Went to come onto the website today, and at the home page, clicked forums, and the page loaded, but when I clicked on "On the pitch" and "Off the pitch", both links didn't do anything for me? Can anyone help?

SS1

You missed this bit then?...;)..

WELCOME

There is no content in this section

Back