• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Roy O'Donovan

LOL imagine being a defender for 7 games, 1 point won and 12 goals conceded!

Signed for Harrogate Town on January 4th 2014 according to wikipedia.

Got away with a yellow for this for Central Coast Mariners, where he now plays in the Australian A League.

Though if it's the same Muscat that I'm thinking of, he deserves all that and worse for some of the disgusting challenges he's made in the past, including the elbow he threw at O'Donovan just before this clip.

[VINE]iqQp1LY2a1P[/VINE]

He has been cited by the FFA and received an 8 week ban.He is now out for the rest of the season just about unless the club want to appeal. Muscat,the other player involved got 2 weeks for the incident prior to the head butt. .

Just watched him get a hat trick after 38 minutes for Newcastle Jets v CCM (still only the first half now). Remember scoring on his debut at Brighton for us and thought he'd go on and get a hatful in his time with us.

I do do love watching a Saturday morning Aussie match as it goes...

Just watched him get a hat trick after 38 minutes for Newcastle Jets v CCM (still only the first half now). Remember scoring on his debut at Brighton for us and thought he'd go on and get a hatful in his time with us.

I do do love watching a Saturday morning Aussie match as it goes...

Goalscorer for CCM (Asdrubal) was in Thailand for a few months ago, sadly crocked his knee in pre-season and was released during the Transfer window here. Shame, he was playing in La Liga last year and could have been a beast in the Thai League.

Got sent off in the A-League Grand Final on the weekend after a delivering a flying kick to the face of the opposition goalkeeper. I think he'll be on the sidelines for a while if he stays in Australia next season

[video=youtube;yfxCDTA5OHU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfxCDTA5OHU[/video]

Got sent off in the A-League Grand Final on the weekend after a delivering a flying kick to the face of the opposition goalkeeper. I think he'll be on the sidelines for a while if he stays in Australia next season

[video=youtube;yfxCDTA5OHU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfxCDTA5OHU[/video]
**** me , he should never play again for that , could of killed the guy .

Last edited by a moderator:
The keeper played out the last few minutes of the game like this:

lawrence-thomas-of-the-victory-is-bandaged-up-after-getting-injured-picture-id955130356

Ended up winning Man of the Match award.

The keeper played out the last few minutes of the game like this:

lawrence-thomas-of-the-victory-is-bandaged-up-after-getting-injured-picture-id955130356

Ended up winning Man of the Match award.

Surprised they let him carry on with it being a head injury even if for a few minutes. Do not know what possessed him to do that! Absolutely mental.

O'Donovan has received a 10 match ban as a result of this. With his poor record and the seriousness of the offence I would have expected a more severe penalty.

Back