• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Would you be willing to do something to bring about a change of ownership?

Who would like to help to bring about a change of ownership if they could do?

• Yes - I think we should try to get the club owned by fans who can take it forward

Votes: 67 66.3%
  • No - I'm happy with the current upwards spiral or that we are safe with the current owners

Votes: 34 33.7%

• Total voters
I would do anything I could to be rid of the dreadful toxic Martin, but what CAN we realistically do? He has got the club totally hogtied for the foreseeable future ??
What amazes me more than anything else , is the sense of resigned complacency and even apathy that I see here .
When you think that this man has all but destroyed our club, and brought us into disrepute, while making us a total pariah and a laughing stock, I would have thought that almost every post on here would be on about getting rid of him …. But no !

Sometimes……I really do wonder if this group is packed out with his buddies, his family, his employees and anyone else who thinks the man who has just about killed off the shrimpers is great ! ??

or is that overreacting??

I would do anything I could to be rid of the dreadful toxic Martin, but what CAN we realistically do? He has got the club totally hogtied for the foreseeable future ??
What amazes me more than anything else , is the sense of resigned complacency and even apathy that I see here .
When you think that this man has all but destroyed our club, and brought us into disrepute, while making us a total pariah and a laughing stock, I would have thought that almost every post on here would be on about getting rid of him …. But no !

Sometimes……I really do wonder if this group is packed out with his buddies, his family, his employees and anyone else who thinks the man who has just about killed off the shrimpers is great ! ??

or is that overreacting??
It's over-reacting. Think we all know RM's short comings but we are undeniably stuck with them until Fossetts has been delivered....it's more being resigned to the fact.

Back