• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Saw a couple of pics in a Southend group of posties out today and yesterday in their shorts in the snow!

Yes:

PBS pays for
• Flight
• Accommodation
• Full board
• Transfer
• Ski pass,
• Activities

Anyone going has to use holiday time rather than booking them as work days,

Our part of the business has its HQ in Vienna so it is very much 'what they do'. I'm not going as (a) I don't want to go on holiday with my colleagues and (b) it is only open to people who can actually ski.

c) I didn't want to run the risk of getting injured. One of my colleagues has broken both her wrists.

This is true! Ours in Castle Point have also done so, we asked one of the ones who delivers to us at work about it!

It happens round our way too. There's one postie who never wears long trousers. All year round, every year, he wears shorts. He's mad I tell ya!

Listening to the weekends forecast, looks like we've got a couple of days of extremely cold weather plus snow (?) coming our way again.
Anyone got any updates?.
Roll on Easter!

Now, where's Smiffy, got to turn my storage heaters off for 48 hours to install new electric rads, so when does it look as if I can do without heating for a couple of days???!!!

It's a lovely spring day out there, the daffs are out and some of the trees are starting to blossom......and tomorrow we're getting heavy snow. :sad: :facepalm:

Back