• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Watched the Wayne Rooney programe on TV tonight , thought it was a good hours viewing .

Watched the Wayne Rooney programe on TV tonight , thought it was a good hours viewing .

Yeah I watched it too. Interesting that one of his footballing highlights was spending 90 minutes in Spencer Prior's pocket.

Not sure, but we were playing 'spot the actor/actress from the wire' when watching so wouldn't be surprised.

Feedback when you've finished it. It's hard to explain the show without making it sound ***** but for some reason it really struck a chord and we got really into it.

Episode five was excellent. Will finish the show tonight - looking forward to it. Edit - I'm talking about Show Me A Hero here, the programme name isn't mentioned anywhere on the reply otherwise!

Good to see Lester Freamon from The Wire in it.

Last edited:
Fear the Walking Dead.

Meh. The point of the series was to show the breakdown of society, yet there is a massive absence of zombies and they have gone straight to conspiracy theory plots.

Disappointing all round.

I hope the finale satisfied your lack of zombie action! Season 2 needs to pick it up a bit, and maybe lose a couple of characters and no great characters as yet like Michonne or Darryl, but I'd give the whole thing 7/10

Not seen it (waiting for a chance to borrow a friend's hard drive) but isn't the point of these six eps to basically test the water? Like an extended pilot or miniseries or something, like the original TWD? As long as it avoids farms, Fear's second run should be a lot smoother in that case.

Not seen it (waiting for a chance to borrow a friend's hard drive) but isn't the point of these six eps to basically test the water? Like an extended pilot or miniseries or something, like the original TWD? As long as it avoids farms, Fear's second run should be a lot smoother in that case.

Yer, but S2 was always going to happen. It's going to have to go some not to tread the same old path that TWD has gone on. Does the TV world need two zombie apocalypse dramas?

I hope the finale satisfied your lack of zombie action! Season 2 needs to pick it up a bit, and maybe lose a couple of characters and no great characters as yet like Michonne or Darryl, but I'd give the whole thing 7/10

Last one was good, took too long to get going thoug, shame that wasnt episode 3 or so.

The big selling point was that the series was meant to show the break down of society and it spent too long before anything happened, then skipped ahead over a week to miss most of it.

Ill watch it again but it was pretty disappointing overall

Yer, but S2 was always going to happen. It's going to have to go some not to tread the same old path that TWD has gone on. Does the TV world need two zombie apocalypse dramas?

Abigail will set it apart and provide different scenarios.

I watched on TV last night a film that was shown on BBC2 the other night Saturday v late. This was a really weird British film .

If you have seen, any views ?

I watched on TV last night a film that was shown on BBC2 the other night Saturday v late. This was a really weird British film .

If you have seen, any views ?

Best film ever. I especially liked the the bit where the monkeys attacked the man with the glass eye whilst singing Sweet Georgia Brown.

This Is England 90.

The scene with Milky & Combo in the cafe, and then the aftermath. Chilling stuff, breathtaking acting from all involved. Well done to Andrew Shim & Stephen Graham, sheer emotion.

Lovely, if not chilling bit of role reversal from the original film.

This Is England 92 please Shane Meadows!

Just caught up with it, excellent episode all round. iy took the first episode to get going and set the scene I suppose but has been really good again!

Doctor Foster ended a bit....well rubbish really. Shame, think they lost the bottle in the last 10 minutes.

Not bake off.

Twee middle class **** and I hate Mel and Sue.

Well, you're in a minority as its the biggest viewed programme this, and last year which is quite an acheivement when it's up against Strictly/X Factor/BGT et al.

Most telly is middle class these days - the only thing that isn't is when they're poking fun at people living in squalor and poverty for the Daily Mail brigade to get angry about. Long may it's tweeness reign, it's a bit of chocolate cake in a ****ing ***** world.

Back