• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

The Walking Dead is on the verge of being dumped in this house.

Ive always been a massive fan, but its certainly dull now. Wont stop watching it, but no longer enthralled by it as I was.

Went from being boring as hell with nothing happening last season, to nothing but action this season (although slowed down this week). Unfortunately the "action" was poorly done and low budget which is surprising for such a big show.

Ive always been a massive fan, but its certainly dull now. Wont stop watching it, but no longer enthralled by it as I was.

Went from being boring as hell with nothing happening last season, to nothing but action this season (although slowed down this week). Unfortunately the "action" was poorly done and low budget which is surprising for such a big show.

It needs some sort of end game TBH. You know that as soon as Negan & The Saviours are all killed (they will be), Rick & Co. will face a new baddie - I've never read the comics, but there's another group out there weirder that Jadus & The Stigs Of The Dump.

The
  Spoiler:  
helicopter
was a nod to maybe a storyline divergent from the comics. It needs something new.

Also, just finished S3 of People Just Do Nothing. It's too good for BBC3.

The scene with Beats' new baby and & Steves dead nan was incredibly touching.

Have you noticed how hardly anyone needs to change the clip on their guns? It's like a blaster out of Star Wars, endless ammo.

Me, me, me, I do. That said I don't think I've ever watched BBC3.

S1 & 2 of PJDN are avalable on Netflix, S4 on Iplayer. I had to go to naughty Torrent sites for S3.

Give it a go, Beats/Grinder/Chabuddy/Miche/Roche/Decoy & Steves are jolly good company (well, I wouldn't invite some of them into my house.....)

Benfleet was a Viking settlement.

They wouldn't last five minutes in The Benfleet Tavern these days.

Cx-ajieW8AATw1T.jpg

:Worthy::Worthy::Worthy:

The BA safety briefing is delivered by Chabuddy G and there are several episodes of PJDN available as part of the in flight entertainment.

[video=youtube;YCoQwZ9BQ9Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCoQwZ9BQ9Q[/video]

Peaky Blinders has been top quality in the 1st 2 episodes. The cast is exceptional, Adrian Brody and Aiden Gillen (littlefinger) popping up this series. I really can't wait for the next episode.

Back