Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 5877

Thread: What have you watched on TV?

Kenny winning Master Chef was great TV

really pleased for him!!!

Junior Blues Co-ordinator OldBlueLady's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Floval Flyer View Post
    Kenny winning Master Chef was great TV

really pleased for him!!!
    Yep, really liked him from the beginning, though, in all truth, I did think he should have gone in last night's one! So looking forward to trying that beetroot dish for real in just over a fortnight's time at Tommy Banks' place!

Junior Blues Co-ordinator OldBlueLady's Avatar

Have stuck with the BBC adaption of Agatha Christie's Ordeal by Innocence over the three weeks. Every week it's left me annoyed at the "tweaks" but last night takes the biscuit. Surely the Christie estate had to be consulted if they want to "adapt" a book so thoroughly? To even go as far as changing the murderer is an absolute travesty! I'd be surprised if the Christie estate agreed to let them do that!

After the clip on Gogglebox, I had to watch the Sex Robots on BBC Iplayer.

Hilarious, awkward and at the end quite disturbing when they showed a doll of an obviously under-age girl.

This cook is an anti-semite Uncle Leo's Avatar

This Country ended really well. Hope it returns but the way the series concluded I can see that it may not.

Certified Senior Citizen Tangled up in Blue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AndyT View Post
    Dave Allen At Peace

Not sure if you saw this 'tangled' but it's a pretty good biopic. Not great. Not bad. Frankly, too short. Worth a watch though, if nothing else but for a really good performance by Tommy Tiernan.
    Yeah that was one of the two programmes I saw.

Quote Originally Posted by Benfleet A1 View Post
    Finally we agree on something. The man was a genius.
    Indeed.Saw his live show back in the late 70's.Was a huge fan thereafter.
    "The British government is free to make a decision about its participation in the World Cup," he said.

But nobody has the right to insult the Russian people - who defeated Nazism and lost more than 25 million people - by comparing our country to Nazi Germany.

That goes beyond common sense."

Alexander Yakovencko.Russian Ambassador to the UK:

The Strain on Sky Box Set.

Quote Originally Posted by Denver View Post
    The Strain on Sky Box Set.
    Have you tried laxatives?

The Walking Dead season finale, what a load of boring ****! Really don’t know whether I will bother with the next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricey View Post
    The Walking Dead season finale, what a load of boring ****! Really don’t know whether I will bother with the next season.
    Thought it was quite good. Different. With
      Spoiler: {option} 
    Maggie, Jesus & Darryl going "bad" it'll be pretty interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by MK Shrimper View Post
    Thought it was quite good. Different. With
    Maggie, Jesus & Darryl going "bad" it'll be pretty interesting.
    I thought they needed to clear out some dead wood and get rid of a load of characters

I thought they needed to clear out some dead wood and get rid of a load of characters
    True, but obviously the camp is going to be split in 2 now so those who had hardly screentime in S8, will have more of a role in S9. At least they didn't introduce ANOTHER band of villians for Rick & co to fight. I was thinking that the helicopers we saw in S8 may play a part?

True, but obviously the camp is going to be split in 2 now so those who had hardly screentime in S8, will have more of a role in S9. At least they didn't introduce ANOTHER band of villians for Rick & co to fight. I was thinking that the helicopers we saw in S8 may play a part?
    The helicopter was the only real interesting thing to come along. I probably will watch season 9 out of interest

The helicopter was the only real interesting thing to come along. I probably will watch season 9 out of interest
    Haha, it's like my wife. She often says she won't watch it any more, but always does. I guess it's like Lost, you've invested to much time in it, it's criminal to dump it.

MAY return to Fear Of The.....supposed to be good now and Morgan's done a cross over thing.

Haha, it's like my wife. She often says she won't watch it any more, but always does. I guess it's like Lost, you've invested to much time in it, it's criminal to dump it.

MAY return to Fear Of The.....supposed to be good now and Morgan's done a cross over thing.
    I haven’t tried that yet, will add it to my massive list of shows I need to watch. Currently really enjoying Elementary, but might switch to another show when finished season 1. Too much binge watching of a single show makes you get fed up in the end.