• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

If you have Netflix give ' Ice Guardians ' a watch , great documentary around the Ice Hockey tough guys called Enforcers , who's sole job and aim is to beat up the opposing teams Enforcer and generally intimidating the oppositions flair players in order to get an edge .

I have no clue about Ice Hockey in general but thoroughly enjoyed this , some fantastic off the ball/puck footage and is defo not a sport for the faint hearted .

9/10
Thanks for the recommendation; the new Netflix Star Trek is ok.

Been watching a documentary on BBC Four about Vietnam - about half way in now but you can still down load on catch up.
If you like your history then this is def worth a watch.

Its long but superb. Learnt a lot from it that I didnt know and some interesting stuff in there.

Its long but superb. Learnt a lot from it that I didnt know and some interesting stuff in there.

Absolutely, I'm finding some of the more personal moments incredibly moving. More of this kind of thing BBC and less of the poxy repeats of antiques, quiz and food shows - so much great stuff they could be airing but fill the channel with utter tripe instead.

Watched the , Sir Bobby Charlton at 80 , on Sunday night , great viewing .

I'm weeks behind on a lot of telly, but saw the third episode of the new series of Taskmaster last night. One of the best there has been - I don't know how Alex Horne comes up with some of these ideas.

Interesting dynamic on the show as well - no mistaking that Bob Mortimer doesn't get anywhere near as much abuse from Greg Davies as the others. But he's Bob Mortimer, so that's fine by me.

Has anyone watched 'Ballers'?

I've watched the first 2 eps and a bit bored, has anyone stuck it out and is it worth it?

I watched both seasons and personally I like it. It's not amazing but its still decent. One of them programmes that you record and watch as and when you feel like it.

Absolutely, I'm finding some of the more personal moments incredibly moving. More of this kind of thing BBC and less of the poxy repeats of antiques, quiz and food shows - so much great stuff they could be airing but fill the channel with utter tripe instead.
Totally agree with you, a proper series instead of all the recycled reality poop cooking poop on every bloody channel.

I'm weeks behind on a lot of telly, but saw the third episode of the new series of Taskmaster last night. One of the best there has been - I don't know how Alex Horne comes up with some of these ideas.

Interesting dynamic on the show as well - no mistaking that Bob Mortimer doesn't get anywhere near as much abuse from Greg Davies as the others. But he's Bob Mortimer, so that's fine by me.

I absolutely love Task Master - Sally Phillips shagging the water cooler was hilarious! And Mark Watson and his "special" task was so funny! Not my favourite series but still very, very funny.

Back