• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

I know. I watched them both this weekend, interspersed with a nihilistic zombie flick (Cargo, it's very good) and I felt like opening up my wrists. :sad:

Watched Episode 5 of Atlanta this morning I now realise it's a work of genius. Darius shooting at a dog target on the rifle range, whilst the good ol' boys shot at targets of people and "Luke & Bo" having an issue with that was just superb.

Atlanta's episode 7 is amazing. So clever.

I know. I watched them both this weekend, interspersed with a nihilistic zombie flick (Cargo, it's very good) and I felt like opening up my wrists. :sad:

Watched Episode 5 of Atlanta this morning I now realise it's a work of genius. Darius shooting at a dog target on the rifle range, whilst the good ol' boys shot at targets of people and "Luke & Bo" having an issue with that was just superb.

Darius is by far my favourite character, you have a treat hearing him explain "Florida man" in series 2 to come:hilarious:

Saw a documentary on Chapecoense and the aftermath of the tragic plane crash on Fox Sports yesterday, eye opening and incredibly moving. It was called Nossa Chape, watch out for it if they show it in the UK.

Penultimate episode of The Bridge.

As I can't spoiler tag I shan't give anything away but I think more than one major/minor characters are in for some Scandi misery before we're all done.

Luke Cage, season 2 now on netflix

Not brilliant but very watchable, although set in modern day Harlem it keeps the vibe of its 70s Blaxploitation roots and is just very cool. Love the cameos from the likes of Raphael Saadiq, Method man, ghostface killah etc.

Like the Marvel films but this is the only tv series I have liked

Luke Cage, season 2 now on netflix

Not brilliant but very watchable, although set in modern day Harlem it keeps the vibe of its 70s Blaxploitation roots and is just very cool. Love the cameos from the likes of Raphael Saadiq, Method man, ghostface killah etc.

Like the Marvel films but this is the only tv series I have liked

Really enjoyed season 2 of Luke Cage, like you said the best of the netflix marvel shows (although I really like Jessica Jones too). Thought the turn at the end was very interesting for the future.

Spoiler:  
Hopefully Bushmaster will come back, loved the actor & character.

A satisfying ending to The Bridge. Hej då Saga.
I thought it was a little disappointing. I was hoping for misery and darkness, but I'd have settled for a happy ending providing it was done right. What I didn't want was the cop-out semi-ambiguity that we got. I could have written the closing 10 minutes myself, and I expected better.

I thought it was a little disappointing. I was hoping for misery and darkness, but I'd have settled for a happy ending providing it was done right. What I didn't want was the cop-out semi-ambiguity that we got. I could have written the closing 10 minutes myself, and I expected better.

Disagree, I thought it answered the question of why Saga was driven to join the police.

Loved the Bridge - the ending nailed it for me. Saga picking up the phone simply: Saga Noren.
ps when Henrik's daughter replied to him "you're my father" that was in Danish, not Swedish which is what she had been speaking.

Glad all the loose ends were tied up!

Loved the Bridge - the ending nailed it for me. Saga picking up the phone simply: Saga Noren.
ps when Henrik's daughter replied to him "you're my father" that was in Danish, not Swedish which is what she had been speaking.

Glad all the loose ends were tied up!
Did we find out why Jonas was leaking info? Is it just cos he was a bit of a ****?

Back