• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Catching up with Homeland as I'm home alone with the builders in - back on it, glad to see the last of Brody & family. Carrie's baby however is certainly his!

Catching up with Homeland as I'm home alone with the builders in - back on it, glad to see the last of Brody & family. Carrie's baby however is certainly his!

It has REALLY re-discovered its mojo. As I have said previously on this thread I completely understand why people ditched it during the third season, but it is back to being a proper TV show now.

It has REALLY re-discovered its mojo. As I have said previously on this thread I completely understand why people ditched it during the third season, but it is back to being a proper TV show now.

I always thought Series 3 was pretty good. I'm Sky+'ing this series to watch in 1 hit, so am avoiding all references to Homeland where I can.

Any takers for The Blacklist? All a bit silly and far fetched but it's a good premise with some good plot ideas.

Looking forward the "The Missing" finale next week, hope it doesn't disappoint.

My theory is:
  Spoiler:  
Something to do with the hotelier.

I saw that on the Radio Times. Thought that person also could be involved after
  Spoiler:  
the videos on Ian's boat.

The missing was a nightmare . Still none the wiser

Spoiler:  
My take on it - Oliver was dead. The stickman drawings in Russia were done by Tony as he can't accept that his son is dead while his wife has closure

A good, but heartbreaking ending.

Spoiler:  
My take on it - Oliver was dead. The stickman drawings in Russia were done by Tony as he can't accept that his son is dead while his wife has closure

Would have been good to have seen them reunited

Spoiler:  

I agree with your understanding . What didn't help was the wording they used to advertise the second series. I don't know how to do the spoiler alert bit and so will not add it here

Also - with The Missing. Vincent Borg was masterfully written and acted. A paedophile, the most henious thing a human being can be, and you felt sympathy for him.

Black Mirror. Started off Ok. Slow middle but nice tie up at the end. Like a good episode of Twilight Zone with a bit of morality and social media/privacy issues thrown in. Worth a watch.

The last 2 South Park episodes have been incredible. Getting into the Bill Cosby accusations was brilliant (and brave).

Last edited:
Started watching a pre-relation Niles/Daphne Frasier and it hasn't aged. Genius comedy. :thumbsup:

Back