• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Continue to enjoy Inside No. 9 and have just caught up with the last three.

As Cyril says 'Once Removed' was really quite excellent and the pick of this series, so far.

Just a follow up on Inside No. 9.

I hadn't seen any of the first two series and only a couple from series three.

However, I bought the entire four series the other day on the recommendation of several people and my own enjoyment of series four.

Just to say, anyone who hasn't seen this, it is truly superb from start to finish. Just exemplary TV. Brilliant plots, writing and acting. Both Steve Pemberton and Reece Shearsmith have an amazing talent.

If you only watch one of these, then make it 'The 12 Days of Christine'. It really is the most extraordinary piece of television. It will blow you away. Not much makes me think 'Wow' at the end. That did!

Started watching "First Team: Juventus" on Netflix and I'm really enjoying it. Special club with rich traditions. So far I absolutely love Buffon and Allegri. Allegri is just a perfectionist and born winner and Buffon just oozes class as a man and a player. Dybala looks like he is going to be a special player and I like Pjanic too. If you don't mind subtitles this is a very interesting watch.

Started watching "First Team: Juventus" on Netflix and I'm really enjoying it. Special club with rich traditions. So far I absolutely love Buffon and Allegri. Allegri is just a perfectionist and born winner and Buffon just oozes class as a man and a player. Dybala looks like he is going to be a special player and I like Pjanic too. If you don't mind subtitles this is a very interesting watch.

Quick bit of trivia for you Mr Otto....Why do Juve play in black and white stripes?

Quick bit of trivia for you Mr Otto....Why do Juve play in black and white stripes?

GBJ beat me to it.

Who did Real Madrid base their all white strip on? (anyone who follows Stan Collymore on twitter will probably know this) I knew that Juve took their kit from notts county when I was a kid, but the Real Madrid one I only learned last week.

GBJ beat me to it.

Who did Real Madrid base their all white strip on? (anyone who follows Stan Collymore on twitter will probably know this) I knew that Juve took their kit from notts county when I was a kid, but the Real Madrid one I only learned last week.

That one I don't know. Leeds?

I watched this vid on BBC breakfast this morning. I'm quite a hard person so I was surprised to find that it had me near to tears at the end. Jeremy Hunt and co take notice, please.

I watched this vid on BBC breakfast this morning. I'm quite a hard person so I was surprised to find that it had me near to tears at the end. Jeremy Hunt and co take notice, please.

They can get cannabis oil easily on Amazon. There are also UK distributors, such as https://canabidol.com/

I think she's stirring.

That one I don't know. Leeds?

Corinthians or Corinthian casuals as they are now, Stan was saying what a special club they are as they still keep the Corinthian amateur spirit and are an amateur club (nobody gets paid) but they are in the bostik south competing for promotion to Bostik premier!

Stacey Dooley investigates Gypsy kid taken from home.

Really enjoy her documentaries and this one was quite hard hitting! considering Hungary is a European country it really hit home with me how left behind it is and it is part of the EU?!

Stacey Dooley investigates Gypsy kid taken from home.

Really enjoy her documentaries and this one was quite hard hitting! considering Hungary is a European country it really hit home with me how left behind it is and it is part of the EU?!

I can't stand her, think she is useless. The subject matter may be good but she is terrible IMO

I'm with 'Ross'.

I've only watched a handful at most, but actually think she comes across pretty well. I can see why she is an acquired taste, so definitely can see both sides here.

Everyone's entitled to an opinion, I like her as I find she lets facts do the talking and not her own opinions. find her documentaries very informative.

100% all about opinions. I've tried to watch some of the docs as the subject matter appeals but she has zero personality and sounds so thick, I'm sure she's not but she sounds like someone from Towie

Back