Likes Likes:  609
Page 386 of 386 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386
Results 5,776 to 5,782 of 5782

Thread: What have you watched on TV?

Stacey Dooley investigates Gypsy kid taken from home.

Really enjoy her documentaries and this one was quite hard hitting! considering Hungary is a European country it really hit home with me how left behind it is and it is part of the EU?!

Quote Originally Posted by SUFC_Ross View Post
    Stacey Dooley investigates Gypsy kid taken from home.

Really enjoy her documentaries and this one was quite hard hitting! considering Hungary is a European country it really hit home with me how left behind it is and it is part of the EU?!
    I can't stand her, think she is useless. The subject matter may be good but she is terrible IMO
    Ricky Otto's No.1 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Otto View Post
    I can't stand her, think she is useless. The subject matter may be good but she is terrible IMO

Everyone's entitled to an opinion, I like her as I find she lets facts do the talking and not her own opinions. find her documentaries very informative.

I'm with 'Ross'.

I've only watched a handful at most, but actually think she comes across pretty well. I can see why she is an acquired taste, so definitely can see both sides here.

Quote Originally Posted by SUFC_Ross View Post
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion, I like her as I find she lets facts do the talking and not her own opinions. find her documentaries very informative.
    100% all about opinions. I've tried to watch some of the docs as the subject matter appeals but she has zero personality and sounds so thick, I'm sure she's not but she sounds like someone from Towie
    Ricky Otto's No.1 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Otto View Post
    100% all about opinions. I've tried to watch some of the docs as the subject matter appeals but she has zero personality and sounds so thick, I'm sure she's not but she sounds like someone from Towie
    I can see where you're coming from and now you've mentioned it's bound to bug me.

It's odd, as people we do tend to generalize.

What I like about her is she isn't like you would imagine her to be and is the exact example of why you can't always judge a book by it's cover. If you didn't know who she was and were in a bar and talking to her and she was telling you all about what she's been up to and the risks and dangers, you'd think she was making it all up. Almost in a girl next door sort of a way.

Truth is, she isn't, of course and I find her a breath of fresh air in a lot of ways.