• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

The Walking Dead mid-season finale. Oh dear.

Spoiler:  
Sooooooooo, how exactly did Negan and his crew get out? Eugene "did" something apparantly......oh dear. It was like those Saturday morning TV shows where the hero is in peril and then with one leap they're free....****, ****, **** poor.

Still, nice twist with Carl being on the way out at the end.

I am getting really tired of TWD now and I never thought I would say that! I haven't enjoyed it for he last couple of seasons. Despite that, I do think that Jeffrey Dean Morgan is fantastic. Slightly different to his character in Fred Claus!

I am getting really tired of TWD now and I never thought I would say that! I haven't enjoyed it for he last couple of seasons. Despite that, I do think that Jeffrey Dean Morgan is fantastic. Slightly different to his character in Fred Claus!

Same here, though it's like Lost - I've put so much time into watching the show it's difficult to drop it, even though I'm not really entertained by it. I guess it's a bit like Southend United. :smile:

Yes, I loved that too; really good fifth episode all told.

Looking forward to the finale. I'm sure, unlike Car Share, everything will work out and we can go to bed with a huge smile on our faces knowing that not everything in the world in *****.

Not together I hasten to add. With women. Different women in different houses.

Phew. :stunned:

Q.I XL I like Sandi as host, but every episode is some woman on it who tries to be funny but isn't. I cant stand the likes of Katherine Ryan, Sarah Millican, that Irish bird and the others. Women comedians just don't make me laugh oh but you cant say that these days, the feminazi's will kill me.:thumbdown: Big fat quiz is on and Richard Ayoade and David Mitchell are on it - Happy days (Apart from Katherine Ryan noooooo)

Q.I XL I like Sandi as host, but every episode is some woman on it who tries to be funny but isn't. I cant stand the likes of Katherine Ryan, Sarah Millican, that Irish bird and the others. Women comedians just don't make me laugh oh but you cant say that these days, the feminazi's will kill me.:thumbdown: Big fat quiz is on and Richard Ayoade and David Mitchell are on it - Happy days (Apart from Katherine Ryan noooooo)

I'm no fan of Sarah Millican - her routine appears to be all about having a funny voice and having to wear a bra - but I do like Katherine Ryan.

I'm not sure I'm a 'feminazi' but saying that women just aren't funny seems a bit out of line. There are unfunny women and there are funny women, just as there are unfunny men and funny men.

I didn't say every woman in the world. I just haven't seen any women on Q.I or seen any women comedians that are funny. I am open to find one - one day. It's hardly out of line. And I agree, there are many, many unfunny male comedians.

Peaky Blinders was brilliant last night, great performance by Tom Hardy as Alfie Solomons. Set up superbly for next weeks season finale, can't wait!!

Bancroft......utter tripe imho, stereotypical and unbelievable. How did it make it to our screens beats me. Having said that will watch last one tonight!! Just pray there is no Bancroft 2.

Bancroft......utter tripe imho, stereotypical and unbelievable. How did it make it to our screens beats me. Having said that will watch last one tonight!! Just pray there is no Bancroft 2.

Anything that is detective/crime thriller/cold case/murder/police procedural I avoid like a dose of the clap. Such a tired old format that's been wrung out like an old tea towel.

Monkfish starring John Actor was the best. "Put your knickers on and make me a cup of tea." Epic.

Back