• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Dave Allen At Peace

Not sure if you saw this 'tangled' but it's a pretty good biopic. Not great. Not bad. Frankly, too short. Worth a watch though, if nothing else but for a really good performance by Tommy Tiernan.

Yeah that was one of the two programmes I saw.

Finally we agree on something. The man was a genius.

Indeed.Saw his live show back in the late 70's.Was a huge fan thereafter.

The Walking Dead season finale, what a load of boring ****! Really don’t know whether I will bother with the next season.

The Walking Dead season finale, what a load of boring ****! Really don’t know whether I will bother with the next season.

Thought it was quite good. Different. With
  Spoiler:  
Maggie, Jesus & Darryl going "bad" it'll be pretty interesting.

Thought it was quite good. Different. With
  Spoiler:  
Maggie, Jesus & Darryl going "bad" it'll be pretty interesting.

Spoiler:  
I thought they needed to clear out some dead wood and get rid of a load of characters

Spoiler:  
I thought they needed to clear out some dead wood and get rid of a load of characters

Spoiler:  
True, but obviously the camp is going to be split in 2 now so those who had hardly screentime in S8, will have more of a role in S9. At least they didn't introduce ANOTHER band of villians for Rick & co to fight. I was thinking that the helicopers we saw in S8 may play a part?

Spoiler:  
True, but obviously the camp is going to be split in 2 now so those who had hardly screentime in S8, will have more of a role in S9. At least they didn't introduce ANOTHER band of villians for Rick & co to fight. I was thinking that the helicopers we saw in S8 may play a part?

Spoiler:  
The helicopter was the only real interesting thing to come along. I probably will watch season 9 out of interest

Spoiler:  
The helicopter was the only real interesting thing to come along. I probably will watch season 9 out of interest

Haha, it's like my wife. She often says she won't watch it any more, but always does. I guess it's like Lost, you've invested to much time in it, it's criminal to dump it.

MAY return to Fear Of The.....supposed to be good now and Morgan's done a cross over thing.

Haha, it's like my wife. She often says she won't watch it any more, but always does. I guess it's like Lost, you've invested to much time in it, it's criminal to dump it.

MAY return to Fear Of The.....supposed to be good now and Morgan's done a cross over thing.

I haven’t tried that yet, will add it to my massive list of shows I need to watch. Currently really enjoying Elementary, but might switch to another show when finished season 1. Too much binge watching of a single show makes you get fed up in the end.

I haven’t tried that yet, will add it to my massive list of shows I need to watch. Currently really enjoying Elementary, but might switch to another show when finished season 1. Too much binge watching of a single show makes you get fed up in the end.

S1 was slow, but OK. 2 was so bad I dumped it but as I said S4 is a return to form.

currently running through the Bridge box sets on BBC Iplayer - first two series simply brilliant - probably the best police series I've seen.

I've just started it as never got round to it first time. And seeing as I was crossing THE BRIDGE yesterday for a work trip, it seemed like a good time to start. One episode in and it's got me.

Cunk on history is brilliant as you would expect.

Meh, watched one and it didn't really do it for me. Much like Ali G/Dennis Pennis etc, those being interviewed are obviously wise to the fact that it's Diane Morgan in character.

Back