• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Meh, watched one and it didn't really do it for me. Much like Ali G/Dennis Pennis etc, those being interviewed are obviously wise to the fact that it's Diane Morgan in character.

Yeah, saw the first and thought it was ok. Series link set up so will watch a few more but those 'interviews' don't really cut the mustard any more.

Good to see Billy Bragg as the guest of the day on the Daily Politics earlier.He even finished the programme with one of my favourite of his songs.The World Turned Upside Down.Well worth watching on iplayer for BB fans.:thumbsup:

Looks like this season of Homeland is going to be the last. The previous episode was a little bit preparing to leap over the shark. I hope it ends on a high, though I can't see a good outcome for Carrie.

The Split - awful, London-centric upper-middle class lovey divorce lawyer-fest. I suddenly understood why people outside of London voted for Brexit.

I turned it over to watch a programme about a huge lump of fat and muck that got stuck in the sewers which was far more appealing.

Looks like this season of Homeland is going to be the last. The previous episode was a little bit preparing to leap over the shark. I hope it ends on a high, though I can't see a good outcome for Carrie.

Two episodes to go. Carrie out in a blaze of glory and show over? Feels like it has run its course.

Two shows I like coming back/back already...

Occupied - Norwegian drama about the Russians occupying their oil fields and then, gradually, more and more of the country itself

Taskmaster
- the actor who plays Chabuddy G is in it. Excellent

Forged in Fire is my total relax programme at 8 pm with a cuppa

Just wouldnot trust any of the judges once they test the weapons, I can see why USA has a high murder rate :smile::smile:

I should have been more careful with potential spoiler alerts!

Although 'Carrie still alive' with two episodes to go isn't much of one :smile:

Stopped watching after season 2, now I know she is in it all the way to the end **** that!

I lasted 20 minutes. Terrible.

:stunned: I'm lucky if i Last 5!

Back on topic, I watched 15 minutes zoned out for 25 and watched the last 10 or so, it really didn't get any better! the acting was poor, the dialogue was dull , it certainly wasn't gripping as described!

The 3 part Stephen Lawrence documentary on BBC. Made me very angry but also made me realise what progress society has made in 25 years, albeit at a cost. It's something when the Daily Mail declares the suspects "MURDERERS" on the front page, their guilt is obvious and shocking that they have never paid for their crime.

The 3 part Stephen Lawrence documentary on BBC. Made me very angry but also made me realise what progress society has made in 25 years, albeit at a cost. It's something when the Daily Mail declares the suspects "MURDERERS" on the front page, their guilt is obvious and shocking that they have never paid for their crime.

Watched the first episode last night; can't remember the last time an hour of telly flew by so quickly.

Back