• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

The latest series of Homeland is possibly the best yet, and I include the initial series. Pretty much just shot in NYC, tight and tense. Carrie is so well written and acted, and goes against a lot of what you expect is American dogma against the Middle East.

Finally got round to watching Adam Curtis' HyperNormalisation in full on my way back from Brussels yesterday.

Again, fantastic. The kind of commentary everyone needs to see.

Last Inside No.9.....clever but a bit meh.

Harry Hill's Alien Funhouse doodah......very funny indeed.

Inside No.9 (the shoe one) - good, but blimey there were few, if any, laughs to be had.

The Replacement got so ludicrous I actually gave up and went to bed with 30 mins left. The missus told me that it ended spectacularly badly with mahoosive plot holes abound.

Inside No.9 (the shoe one) - good, but blimey there were few, if any, laughs to be had.

The Replacement got so ludicrous I actually gave up and went to bed with 30 mins left. The missus told me that it ended spectacularly badly with mahoosive plot holes abound.

It's a dark comedy - laughs aren't the point. Clever tho. especially the symmetry etc.

Couldn't agree more, what a dull episode!

Gave up on this after 2 episodes into latest season. Looking back I'm not sure I really enjoyed most seasons.

Started watching The Expanse on Netflix last week. For any Sci-Fi fans out there I would highly recommend.

Gave up on this after 2 episodes into latest season. Looking back I'm not sure I really enjoyed most seasons.

Started watching The Expanse on Netflix last week. For any Sci-Fi fans out there I would highly recommend.

This season has had plenty of misses.....thing is it's got such an avid fan base that it'll never be facing the chop.

Comic Relief has an air of Mick Fleetwood & Sam Fox Brit Awards about it. Barely holding together.

Soon as the Love Actually thing comes on, it's off!

Line Of Duty - whilst the storyline was absolutely Hollywood gubbins of the highest order, it was certainly gripping. A bit less subtle than the previous outings.

Back