• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Bake Off racism (it's not) as the wrong person is booted out as Hollywood obviously loooovvees a fellow Scouser. :angry:

1st of the new series of Travel man. Love Richard Ayoade, some of his little comments are gold! Matt Lucas was good value too.

Anyone watch Gunpowder? Any good? Have recorded it but not had the chance to watch yet.

I thought it would blow my socks off, like a real banger but in truth it was a damp squib.

Not actually seen it, but I was drawn to the punning like a fly to shizzle.

My life as a Muslim.

Pretty weak. I imagine most people would cop some abuse walking past that ****** flat roofed pub.

Some of 'A Week as a Muslim' was a bit contrived, the pub walk past especially, but overall madam and I found it a moving piece. It didn't change my views but it gave food for thought IMHO.

New Walking Dead - meh.....and confusing.

Yeah the flash forwards and stuff were annoying.

Thought the action was poor too, looked really low budget

Most annoying part:

Spoiler:  
So Rick wants to just kill Negan and the rest canlive. Negan stands on a balcony the same size as two guards a sniper took out. Would it not have made sense to just shoot him as soon as he appeared.

Yeah the flash forwards and stuff were annoying.

Thought the action was poor too, looked really low budget

Most annoying part:

Spoiler:  
So Rick wants to just kill Negan and the rest canlive. Negan stands on a balcony the same size as two guards a sniper took out. Would it not have made sense to just shoot him as soon as he appeared.

Spoiler:  
Indeed. Obviously they can't kill Negan off in the first episode, and as for Gabriel in the portacabin at the end - who cares? He's a **** character.

Been watching "Brush strokes" on one of the comedy channels

After 27 years it is still funny(Well to me) as it was it 1990, on last series now sadly, always had the the hots for Veronica Bainbridge and still hasnot changed to day:smile:

Elmo Putney should have got his own show after the series ended

Come on who didn't want to be Jacko when they were younger, or maybe you were

I was more of the ilk of Eric the brother in law:winking:

Back