• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

NR "Business Support" being about as supportive as a Col Ewe fan at an away game north of the Watford gap.

I see John Venebles has been up to his old tricks again. For the life of me, I cannot understand why we can't just execute this vile disgrace. Let's be honest, he's never going to reform, or change his character. He's never going to contribute positively to society, and he'll forever be a stain on the human race.

So what is the point in allowing this personification of evil, to continue to share our air? I'm sure there are some bleeding heart liberals in this world who'd refuse to give up on him, but I'd wager that the overwhelming majority would gratefully see him dead.

I see John Venebles has been up to his old tricks again. For the life of me, I cannot understand why we can't just execute this vile disgrace. Let's be honest, he's never going to reform, or change his character. He's never going to contribute positively to society, and he'll forever be a stain on the human race.

So what is the point in allowing this personification of evil, to continue to share our air? I'm sure there are some bleeding heart liberals in this world who'd refuse to give up on him, but I'd wager that the overwhelming majority would gratefully see him dead.
He will serve 2 years get a new identity and flat when he comes out. It's absolutely disgusting .

I am sure mine clearance in Afghan could do with his help, about 50 yards in front of a patrol, in a luminous pink jump suit and carrying a large magnet with his legs ball and chained. That way he could give "something" back to humanity.

I watched ITV 2 I'm a celeb extra . Oh my god all the reasons why the uk is finished . Jo swash Scarlett Moffat . Why oh why did I keep it on for 10 mins . I can still hear is voice in my head.

I watched ITV 2 I'm a celeb extra . Oh my god all the reasons why the uk is finished . Jo swash Scarlett Moffat . Why oh why did I keep it on for 10 mins . I can still hear is voice in my head.

Even I don't watch that, lol! :hilarious:

Anyway, an absolute game changer for me - poached egg in a microwave. Crack an egg into a teacup, cover with cling film, pierce then whack on for 20 /30 seconds depending on your wattage - perfect poached egg in no time! Perfect on a bit of (marmite) toast for a great start on a wintery morning!

Anyway, an absolute game changer for me - poached egg in a microwave. Crack an egg into a teacup, cover with cling film, pierce then whack on for 20 /30 seconds depending on your wattage - perfect poached egg in no time! Perfect on a bit of (marmite) toast for a great start on a wintery morning!

And that is hacking you off?

Runny yolk? Didn't think so.

Be careful microwaving eggs, they have a tendency to explode and napalm the entire kitchen.

The top 10 albums on BBC6. The only played a snippet of each, but they all sounded absolutely dreadful.

Now this either means I'm getting on a bit or alternative music is getting a bit ropey. I'm going with the latter. :winking:

We would't be allowed to be a member of the EU if we did.Wait a minute....:winking:

Civilised countries don't have the death penalty.

Hacking me off is probably a bit much and good luck to them, but the BBC has announced that Prince Harry & Meghan Markle are going to get married. The hacking off will come with the absolute media circus that will happen over the next few months & years.

Still, the last time a member of the Royals married a divorced yank, it didn't go to swimmingly for them did it........

The top 10 albums on BBC6. The only played a snippet of each, but they all sounded absolutely dreadful.

Now this either means I'm getting on a bit or alternative music is getting a bit ropey. I'm going with the latter. :winking:

Thundercat is excellent. Really good. His last hit had Michael McDonald and Kenny Loggins on.

[video=youtube;Z-zdIGxOJ4M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-zdIGxOJ4M[/video]

I'll have to give that a go, love a poached egg

Hacking me off is probably a bit much and good luck to them, but the BBC has announced that Prince Harry & Meghan Markle are going to get married. The hacking off will come with the absolute media circus that will happen over the next few months & years.

Still, the last time a member of the Royals married a divorced yank, it didn't go to swimmingly for them did it........

You'll be happy enough if we all get a day off work for it :thumbsup:

You'll be happy enough if we all get a day off work for it :thumbsup:

As a bit of a Repulican I've got a lot of respect for Harry (& Wills), so like I said, good luck to them. But we won't, they'll have the wedding on a Saturday won't they!

As a bit of a Repulican I've got a bit of respect for Harry & Wills, so like I said, good luck to them. But we won't, they'll have the wedding on a Saturday won't they!

To be fair, as he's not likely to end up being king, I suspect you're right. The bank holiday we got for William and Kate was, I assume, mostly down to him being second in line to the throne.

Back