• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

HSBC shut down my business account.

I'm not bothered but they should really have been focusing more on the drug baron money launderers.

There's heavy thunderstorms here and I didn't bring my wet weather gear to cycle home in. :sad:

Training course that starts at 10am Shanghai time.

I am taking it remotely from the UK so starting at 3am tomorrow.

Ouch. That's brutal.
Indeed. Shafted by former employers as well as by the ex over finances.

It is. Makes you wonder if OBL could bring some sort of action against HSBC.
Thousands of us already working toward getting the clawback issue addressed, with a very active FB group and activitity also on Twitter. The support of a number of MPs, including Frank Field who has already spoken in Parliament about it.

Clawback is not related to the size of your wage or pension, so those of us who were part time or early leavers, particularly for child rearing matters, lose exactly the same out of our pension pot as the fat cats at the top - except, proportionately, it is obviously a far bigger percentage of the lowest paid person's wage and barely a dip in the ocean to the highest paid.

The Bank told us nothing about this at the time.

**** shaves - why is it you can use both an electric and manual razor and then look in the mirror at work and notice a clump of beard that missed both. I wouldn't mind, I can't grow much as it is. :facepalm:

**** shaves - why is it you can use both an electric and manual razor and then look in the mirror at work and notice a clump of beard that missed both. I wouldn't mind, I can't grow much as it is. :facepalm:

I'm exactly the same, always miss a few bristles however I shave. Then some bugger at work notices & makes a comment about being 'scruffy'.

It's ok to have a big shaggy "man-beard" hanging down to your nether regions tho innit, nothings said then.

My Mrs makes me use my electric razor in the garden as it makes too much mess round the bathroom she says.:sad:

Sadly, I can't grow much of a beard,it makes me look like a tramp with mange...

Some snide behaviour at work I noticed when someone forwarded the wrong mail to me by mistake.

Ouch, that sort of thing is a real "pebble in pond big ripple" type issue. What are you going to do? Save it for another day or knock it straight upstairs?

Ouch, that sort of thing is a real "pebble in pond big ripple" type issue. What are you going to do? Save it for another day or knock it straight upstairs?

I don't want to overreact so I was planning on anonymously sending the people involved a bullet with their name engraved on it.

It stopped my neighbour mowing his lawn at 8am on a Sunday.

Not really hacking just got me down, the realisation with my impending move that I may have to sell my motorbike and buy a cheap car. :sad:

Two of my least favourite teams being in the European Cup Final.

I've always loved Real, remember as a kid sunday nights of Dream Team and Spanish football on sky and a Madrid front line of Mijatovic and Suker. Loved watching them and then the Del Bosque era followed. Led me to read the book white storm about their history and the first galacticos, Di Steffano and Puskas. A very interesting book that I'd highly recommend.

I've always loved Real, remember as a kid sunday nights of Dream Team and Spanish football on sky and a Madrid front line of Mijatovic and Suker. Loved watching them and then the Del Bosque era followed. Led me to read the book white storm about their history and the first galacticos, Di Steffano and Puskas. A very interesting book that I'd highly recommend.

So many wonderful players to admire of course, but I worked in Madrid for a while and that is a very good remedy for any sympathetic feelings one might feel towards the club.

Fantastic stadium, mind. Probably my favourite big (i.e. 60k+) ground.

I’m with you on that, cannot stand Real or Liverpoo!

Back