• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Recruitment consultant demonstrated a new candidate search system to my boss.

My CV that had been registered that same day was the first result returned...

On the plus side I heard this destroyed the recruiters entire pitch because this is not supposed to happen but it puts me on a sticky wicket.

Last edited:
I think one of my colleagues may be a ****ing idiot.

I was chatting to another colleague about something quite important when she interrupted us. I asked if it could wait and she said it could.

Once done, I asked her what it was....

"Do you remember S Club 7?"

I was chatting to another colleague about something quite important when she interrupted us. I asked if it could wait and she said it could.

Are they an Argentinian Football club ? :smile::smile:

If I get any more ***** phoning me up today pestering me about ****ing PPI, I will hunt them down and kill them.

I am doing some serious Zone work and had 2 ******s disturb me in a short space of time.

Each time I get a ****ing phone call I block their numbers but still the ***** ring.

Women eh, totally different breed, usually on another Planet?.:Worthy:

The C2C is ****ed forcing me to take the Hammersmith and City line surrounded by a lot of low quality West Ham leisurewear.

The stupid advert from BT Sport with a cartoon Donald Trump for the FA Cup.

Are you kidding me? I’ve just discovered Facebook now has photo recognition with the default set to on. Mines now off ! I know it’s too late but I’m seriously considering deleting my FB profile. I would love the courts to be able to order FB, Yahoo and anyone else storing my information with a yes default to actively delete every trace of me. Am I paranoid?

Are you kidding me? I’ve just discovered Facebook now has photo recognition with the default set to on. Mines now off ! I know it’s too late but I’m seriously considering deleting my FB profile. I would love the courts to be able to order FB, Yahoo and anyone else storing my information with a yes default to actively delete every trace of me. Am I paranoid?

Absolutely, but they're probably still out to get ya.:winking:

I changed the setting on mine to off, (with our younger daughter's help), after a certain poster on here published my FB photo on SZ.Not nice.:thumbdown:

People saying "snow, what snow, there's no snow here, this country is a disgrace" just because it isn't snowing where they are. Plenty of significant snowfall elsewhere, so perhaps folk should be a little less insular.

People saying "snow, what snow, there's no snow here, this country is a disgrace" just because it isn't snowing where they are. Plenty of significant snowfall elsewhere, so perhaps folk should be a little less insular.

The whole snow all over social media gets on my tits. It used to annoy me people just saying it’s snowing, now you have those people and people moaning about those people who post! Here’s an idea it’s snowing outside say **** ALL!!

Back