• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Don't you know in these sort of situations its every Englishman's duty to deal with the queue jumping Johny foreigner. You are allowed under international law to use what ever means you see fit.

When you do, not only do you feel much better as a person, you are representing you nation in a very positive way. Other nations may stay quiet during the hullabaloo, especially the Belgians and the Swiss. Most will give you a half smile or a nod but they are actually saying...Good on you son, those British still have their sense of fair play and they won't be bullied by anyone. We really must visit that wonderful country next year.

By tutting loudly, and I mean really loudly.

Parking ticket on a bank holiday Monday outside my house! (1hr restriction Monday to Friday )They seem to get kicks ticketing residents:angry:

Bridge crashing on the M20 on saturday - 5 hours drive from kent to southend, meant I missed the game v Fleetwood. Maybe this is the wrong thread. ps I was able to walk to the accident, it was so close - amazed no-one died. thanks to the aston villa fan who had some water for my dog!

I expect scheduling competition on weekends, but do the Beeb and ITV have to have two excellent series up against each other on a Monday night? From next week, Ripper Street and the return of Cold Feet! :angry:

weren't VHS recorders out like 20 years ago?

I'm thinking 30 :whistling:

Iplayer or ITV Player Kay!

What's hacking me off? The day I left to go on leave, I had to leave my laptop out as it was copying over huge files onto the server. I asked the work experience kid to lock my laptop up once it was done. Come in this morning, the files aren't copied over, I had to hunt for the laptop as it wasn't in my locker (despite leaving it unlocked for him) and my laptop bag, with my work phone in, is still missing.

:facepalm:

Where do they get the BBC viewers that vote in these polls? Mrs Brown's boys is, without doubt, my most hated 'comedy' prog on BBC. Promote the Office to number one immediately you donkeys!

But that's what voting is all about. I certainly wouldn't have Mrs Brown too high on the list whereas I would have the office somewhere near the bottom. I haven't checked the list but I'm guessing the Detectorists didn't fare that highly. Edit. On rechecking it is 20. I have that down as the most refreshing thing I've seen for a long time. Sadly I can't think of too much today that would stand the UK Gold Test

weren't VHS recorders out like 20 years ago?

I'm going for closer to 40 years. I also remember the remote control was cabled to the video and a video camera wasn't just a brick, more a couple of breeze blocks. PS I was going to pull you up on the shamefully needless use of 'like' in your sentence but tell me you don't play Pokemon Go and you are redeemed.

I'm going for closer to 40 years. I also remember the remote control was cabled to the video and a video camera wasn't just a brick, more a couple of breeze blocks. PS I was going to pull you up on the shamefully needless use of 'like' in your sentence but tell me you don't play Pokemon Go and you are redeemed.

cant download pokemon go on my phone. plus no rare ones in my neck of the woods fam.

Trying to get a date for a group of friends to get together on a Friday after work. It's like trying to plan the D Day landings. :stunned:

Trying to get a date for a group of friends to get together on a Friday after work. It's like trying to plan the D Day landings. :stunned:

I know the feeling! Finally got round to meeting my two old housemates for a beer and a ruby last night - we'd been trying to arrange it for six months. It's like herding cats.

On behalf of Mrs RHB, whatever ravenous wild animal it was that raided our back garden and decapitated her favourite frog from the pond leaving the torso in front of the pond. I suspect there will be retribution should the creature return whilst she is watching.

I know it can't be helped and it's beyond my control but the exchange rate! got my euros changed up at lunch and was told I was getting a really good deal at 1.15 the guy had to be being sarcastic right?

Back