• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Was going to go to the game today but the Mrs's sister is up from Cornwall for a few days so see her sick dad....So I have to do my duties, as it should be. There will always be more games.

Gutted though not to be there.

Probably even more so now, after our display & result!.:happy:

Was going to go to the game today but the Mrs's sister is up from Cornwall for a few days so see her sick dad....So I have to do my duties, as it should be. There will always be more games.

Gutted though not to be there.

Indeed. I've got to miss a home match in March as my son (and wife) are in a show at the local theatre. The only chance I've got to see it us the Saturday matinee.

"Sausage sandwich please - white bread, brown sauce"

Get in to work, make myself a cuppa, open the sandwich...no brown sauce.

Well that has f--ked the day before you start .

I was already on the back foot after some **** in a Chelsea tractor didn't indicate and nearly hit my while I was crossing the road.

But I've made myself a good brew, so onward and upward now.

Mass KFC closures.

I don't eat at KFC but it is worrying anyway.

Serves them right for using a cheaper non-food distribution company. They were warned before they took out the contract DHL weren't up to the task but tried to cut corners and low and behold it all goes Pete Tong!

Serves them right for using a cheaper non-food distribution company. They were warned before they took out the contract DHL weren't up to the task but tried to cut corners and low and behold it all goes Pete Tong!

Yep. Should have learned the Burger King lesson!

I was already on the back foot after some **** in a Chelsea tractor didn't indicate and nearly hit my while I was crossing the road.

But I've made myself a good brew, so onward and upward now.

Maybe need to nick a few brown sauce sachets from any nearby fast food outlet for emergency desk storage purposes. No brown sauce is so so wrong!

Back