• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The completely mindless morons that have started their firework explosions already for the last three nights. Nothing spectacular, just the big bangs, total *****. Maurice, our rescue cat has assumed gibbering wreck mode already.

It was Diwali on friday, but I hate the ****ing things too. Should be banned from public sale.

Left my car keys in my mates van yesterday. Won’t get them back till gone 5 pm which means a day of work.

The current craze amongst kids to ride their bikes doing "wheelies" down the middle of roads, and quite busy roads or along footpaths alongside busy roads. It'd only take a slight incident for them to come off and then they'd be under the wheels of a car or worse. Had one with a bloomin' flash cycle helmet on doing it down the middle of Kents Hill Road, coming down the hill towards the High Road this morning. Stupid and irresponsible.

Cutting my left index finger quite badly whilst opening a bag of rolls with a big f-off serated knife. The dangers of a packed lunch....

Fortunately its sort of stopped bleeding after awhile when I stuck a plaster on it. I'll be fugged if I'll sit in A&E for 3 hours....

8183E059-EF30-481D-ABEB-93DAF8E40461.jpgThe silly cow in this car, we have a 3 car Taxi rank at the hospital and the driver didn’t give a toss

And parked on her side as well.:smile: Can I suggest either letting the air out of all her tyres or a hearty key scratch down the side. She might get the hint then.

"the human body holds 12 pints of blood. you can lose up to about 5 without dying. you may go into shock, but once youve lost 6 pints, your gonna die."

I wouldn't worry too much

Lol, I'm not. I just don't fancy sitting in A&E for hours.

The current craze amongst kids to ride their bikes doing "wheelies" down the middle of roads, and quite busy roads or along footpaths alongside busy roads. It'd only take a slight incident for them to come off and then they'd be under the wheels of a car or worse. Had one with a bloomin' flash cycle helmet on doing it down the middle of Kents Hill Road, coming down the hill towards the High Road this morning. Stupid and irresponsible.

I saw this on the platform at Barking station on Saturday. It did get me wondering if kids have always done this, or is it more of a thing nowadays?

I saw this on the platform at Barking station on Saturday. It did get me wondering if kids have always done this, or is it more of a thing nowadays?
Some school kid was doing this yesterday along Leigh road - in the middle of the road, with no helmet on :stunned:.

I used to do wheelies on my bmx when I was a teenager, but I don't think I was ever stupid enough to do it in the middle of the road with no helmet on.

Think they've always done it, but it's not been on such big bikes or so dangerously as they do now. Had one just ride across the road right in front of me, from one side to the other yesterday too. So dangerous.

Think they've always done it, but it's not been on such big bikes or so dangerously as they do now. Had one just ride across the road right in front of me, from one side to the other yesterday too. So dangerous.

It's the lack of lights that makes 'em so hazardous!

Back