• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

With advancing maturity comes a total lack of balance it seems. I fell arse over head putting my socks on this morning, ending up sitting on the bed to complete the task. FFS.

With advancing maturity comes a total lack of balance it seems. I fell arse over head putting my socks on this morning, ending up sitting on the bed to complete the task. FFS.

... how else do you put the buggers on?! (Admittedly, I'd kill myself any other way because my room's a death trap, but I'd do that doing a lot of things anyway...)

What good daddies you two, are MK and UL! My ex never once had time off when the kids were ill! Hope the girls are both feeling better now!

What good daddies you two, are MK and UL! My ex never once had time off when the kids were ill! Hope the girls are both feeling better now!

Ta. Zena doesn't get "family emergency" days at her ********, so if I can't step in then she'd have to chuck a sickie.

Woke up with a mash up of Too Little Too Late by Jojo and I Dreamed A Dream in my head.

Don't you just love Mondays?

Woken up by a woman crying and screaming for help in the street.

When I went out I couldn't see anyone there....

Woken up by a woman crying and screaming for help in the street.

When I went out I couldn't see anyone there....

:unsure: Worrying.

I remember being woken by a scream that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, but like you, I couldn't see anyone in the road. Chilling.

Ta. Zena doesn't get "family emergency" days at her ********, so if I can't step in then she'd have to chuck a sickie.

My wife doesn't either, she's the boss. More to the point, it is her that usually covers for her staff. I, however don't get paid if I don't work. But, I can also work from home just as easily as I can work from the office so I am happy to do so when needed. When they're ill they tend to sleep most of the day anyway, and when they're not sleeping they're vegging out in front of the TV. It also saves me the daily grind on the ever worsening trains.

I've seen a fox in Clapham Common before now.Couple of parks in SN (including Clissold Park,IIRC) so it's possible.

I lived as South as you could get in SN, on the border with Dalston. There were some bits of greenery around, but Clissold Park was a fair walk, but I guess it's possible. Get loads of them round my mums way (Romford).

I'm more angry now MOT day has bitch slapped me in the face :angry: Christmas is cancelled!

Not only is my car liable to bursting into flames, I now find out so is my tumble dryer. 5 weeks to contact me about sorting the problem! Very poor from Hotpoint.

Back