• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

GDPR - My in box is swamped with various companies telling me about their new policies, Some want me to confirm I'm still happy to hear from them, others just tell me they have new policies in place. I probably should pay more attention to them but I'm fast losing the will to live where they are concerned.

GDPR - My in box is swamped with various companies telling me about their new policies, Some want me to confirm I'm still happy to hear from them, others just tell me they have new policies in place. I probably should pay more attention to them but I'm fast losing the will to live where they are concerned.

I know a great bloke who can help you with GDPR.
Can you have his email address? I hear you ask.
No. You can't.

Finally got ours out at work today, talk about leaving it to the last moment! :stunned:

And then I read this...

I am hoping HMRC will ask if I want to delete my details.

I think it's fantastic. My inbox is stuffed full of emails from companies I've used once who then send me 100s of emails that get instantly deleted. I shall never hear from them again. :smile:

Back