• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ama$on delivered my long awaited replacement graphics card today. Well, the unwrapped, broken sealed box that the card was in. Some ba*tard somewhere's got a nice bit of kit for nada - hope whoever has it electrocutes themselves when inserting it...... :angry:

Ama$on delivered my long awaited replacement graphics card today. Well, the unwrapped, broken sealed box that the card was in. Some ba*tard somewhere's got a nice bit of kit for nada - hope whoever has it electrocutes themselves when inserting it...... :angry:

Two out of the last three small packages I have had delivered have come in the new open end cardboard types they now send. So you can see what's in the package, fine for me as nothing I buy is dodgy, and it's normally birthday presents, but not good for privacy, and worst of all someone in the delivery firm process can just put his hand in and take what he wants after having a look. This can't be right in this day and age? I predict a lot more stuff will be stolen along the line because of this.

Sad and mad. My ex father in law died about three weeks ago and his funeral was Monday. He lived with his ex wife up near Norwich and was infirm for the last 15 years or so. His kids were never that close to him so, consequently, his grandkids weren't particularly.

On FB today, a lovely photo of "our" side of the family taken at the cottage they rented overnight as the funeral was way up near Lowestoft has been attacked by members of his widow's family, really snide and cruel comments. It's causing a massive reaction and isn't at all what he would have wanted. :sad:

2.5% pay rise for a really good performance review...

I know a lot of people get nothing but 2.5% is effectively eaten away by inflation.

Had a real feeling that Kane and Mina would score last night and that it would be a draw after 90mins. Tried loads of times before the match to get the request a bet with sky and got the automated response that they would try to price it 15 mins before the match. They never did and it's bloody frustrating

Bloody car alarm going off for hours outside my office window.

...and I can't get smileys but that probably down to our IT firewalls so.....

1530801336842.jpeg

Maradona's middle finger salute in full view of the world's cameras. Classy bloke :Moon:

How annoying that Maradonna is being payed £10,000 pound, plus luxury expenses per match at the World Cup, as an ambassador. Some ambassador. He swore at Nigerian fans and had to be held back as he wanted to fight them. He wore a Colombian shirt against England. He's meant to show neutrality, apart from Argentina. He now apologises to the Colombian people for England cheating in the game and the Ref handing England the game. Perhaps he should watch the game again to see that it was a clear penalty, and that a stronger ref or VAR team might have got definitely One and possibly Two Colombians sent off. Sack him FIFA.

How annoying that Maradonna is being payed £10,000 pound, plus luxury expenses per match at the World Cup, as an ambassador. Some ambassador. He swore at Nigerian fans and had to be held back as he wanted to fight them. He wore a Colombian shirt against England. He's meant to show neutrality, apart from Argentina. He now apologises to the Colombian people for England cheating in the game and the Ref handing England the game. Perhaps he should watch the game again to see that it was a clear penalty, and that a stronger ref or VAR team might have got definitely One and possibly Two Colombians sent off. Sack him FIFA.
At least he fits the job title of “FIFA Legend” for Argentina, England’s representative is Wes Brown.

The heat, there....I've said it. England should not be this hot for this many days. Plus that ****ing dog is yapping again....does it when they're home, does it when they're not. It's really getting on my tits today!

Way too many flights going into and out of Southend Airport in this weather when all our windows are open. The current heat just aggravates my irritation at the noise.

Back