• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Can you not select the books you want with that package/deal?

There's a few, but mostly they look dire. Cliched murder mystery or half naked men and/or women on the cover...50 Shades has a lot to answer for.

MK Jnr got Swingball today as an early birthday pressie - they've changed the design completely and it's *****. The ball just gets wrapped around the pole all the time. Bag of *****.

Last edited by a moderator:
Flipping gypsies! half a dozen of their caravans, cars and a dozen lurcher dogs moved onto/into Priory Park over night, some mess this morning and I fear much much more to come.
Sometimes I find it very hard not to stereotype these people and the things they do.

Ex Southend Mayor got slated by a couple of 'do-gooders', with his views on Travellers in Fridays Echo. Personally agree with every word he said.
And why is it, that every story the Echo reports, they invite 'comments' from readers, yet anything to do with 'Travellers', and this is not available?. Spineless.

Ex Southend Mayor got slated by a couple of 'do-gooders', with his views on Travellers in Fridays Echo. Personally agree with every word he said.
And why is it, that every story the Echo reports, they invite 'comments' from readers, yet anything to do with 'Travellers', and this is not available?. Spineless.

I have been past an hour ago and there are a few more. I don't think the park will be to inviting for families for the rest of the holiday.

I have stepped it up at the gym and have found that I continue sweating after I have showered. By the time I am dressed I am soaked again...

I have stepped it up at the gym and have found that I continue sweating after I have showered. By the time I am dressed I am soaked again...

I find a very cold shower for about 3-5 minutes stops that. It's not fun, but it works and means I'm not sweating buckets back at my desk.

The gym has one of those push button showers with no temperature control.

This seems like a breach of your human rights that needs to be addressed.

I suggest smashing the place up a bit with rudimentary tools fashioned from available gym equipment and then smearing your words of protest on the walls using your own faeces.

Let me know how you get on. :happy:

This seems like a breach of your human rights that needs to be addressed.

I suggest smashing the place up a bit with rudimentary tools fashioned from available gym equipment and then smearing your words of protest on the walls using your own faeces.

Let me know how you get on. :happy:

It almost makes we wish I had joined one of those gyms frequented by body building bouncers, drug dealers and gangsters.

The Palace Theatre, Westcliff last night. Two small tubs of ice cream and a small bag of Revels.......£9, robbing gits.

Thank you to the animal that vomited grossly on our drive last night complete with what might be a long tape worm. I'm sure hubby greatly appreciated stepping right in it when he went out to do a Gatwick run at 4.30 a.m.!!! :facepalm:

Foxes. three night attacks on the front garden in the last five days. Same place, big hole dug and bluebell bulbs appear to be the target because there aren't many left. Mrs RHB is in growler mode this morning as they woke her up at 2:30am and I think there will be a reckoning given her mood. Be afraid foxes, be very afraid.

Foxes. three night attacks on the front garden in the last five days. Same place, big hole dug and bluebell bulbs appear to be the target because there aren't many left. Mrs RHB is in growler mode this morning as they woke her up at 2:30am and I think there will be a reckoning given her mood. Be afraid foxes, be very afraid.

Two large chunks of Welsh slate over excavation area, 'that'll teach 'em' she growled. It certainly did, they couldn't dig there but they certainly could have a dump instead! The war continues.

Back