• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I forgot to sync my fitness monitor before charging so the 5,000 steps I’d done towards my daily target of 11,000 reset to zero. Currently up to 6,500 so still lots to do before hitting the pub.

On the plus side 74 kilo when I got it in September. 66.5 this morning which is actually a tad too light!

Don't you just hate it when you listen to the Southend game, and tape the England v Ireland rugby game to enjoy later, and the commentator mentions the latest score of the rugby. They must know that most sports fans listening in will record other main sports that are on at the same time, and do not want to know the score.

The BBC is becoming more American by the day. The use of z rather than s. The use of $ rather than £. I couldn’t give a **** if the world understands $, £ is the British currency. Two other thing that irk me. Firstly the inane links at the bottom of many stories. Were you in the area blah blah, are you happy to be contacted blah blah. The worst of all are the comments, seemingly saved for completely inane topics rather than something meaty.

I think I’m getting old!

A gig I was supposed to be attending has been postponed and I am sitting on £100 of advance train tickets which are non refundable.

One of my most trusted pairs of boxer shorts, after many years of loyal service, have finally expired. Sad day.

One of my most trusted pairs of boxer shorts, after many years of loyal service, have finally expired. Sad day.

Not your silk one's with the teddy bears on I hope James.

PS: I have no idea if he has such a pair, nor am I in the need to know.:stunned:

The behaviour of a few England supporters in Amsterdam and all the wannabe hooligans lauding them on social meedja. I can just hear the Russians rubbing their hands together and sharpening their knuckle dusters.

The behaviour of a few England supporters in Amsterdam and all the wannabe hooligans lauding them on social meedja. I can just hear the Russians rubbing their hands together and sharpening their knuckle dusters.

You just know that if that lot trot off to Russia for the W/C that a lot of them won't trot back again, or ever. Maybe the Government should ban England fans from traveling for this one?

You just know that if that lot trot off to Russia for the W/C that a lot of them won't trot back again, or ever. Maybe the Government should ban England fans from traveling for this one?

You'd be insane to go there, what with the hangover from the Euros and the fallout over Skirpal and his daughter.

No great loss really!

Anyone who's seen a football match in Russia will be under no illusions as to what will happen to any English football hooligans there.

Personally,I think it'll be the quietist tournament since Japan,for similar reasons.

Last edited:
Embarassing, if those mugs think they can rock up in Russia and get away with stuff like that then they have got another thing coming.

You just know that if that lot trot off to Russia for the W/C that a lot of them won't trot back again, or ever.

None of them will go to Russia. Playing in Amsterdam on a Fri evening, with cheap easy access to get there, was always a powder keg waiting to explode.
5.5 thousand England (?) fans were there, a significant number arriving on Thursday. Do these people work?. No way would I take 2 days off work to go & watch England abroad, in a friendly game!.

There's a load of "Southend Casuals" out there, all aged 18 or so, I was treated to some Twitter footage. No idea if they are caught up in this, but if they went to Russia they would probably run a mile, as they did in Portsmouth recently when confronted with a couple of proper local firm lads!

Pfft. Bloody amateurs.

Not one of them is even bare chested whirling his shirt around his head. Pathetic.

You remove my ankle tag, give me back my passport, take me off the sex register, rescind the restraining orders preventing me within 100 yards of any school, old peoples home, supermarket, pub, livestock, park, childrens playground, cinema, theatre or garden centre and we'll see what's ****ting what.

Mugs.

Back