• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fell asleep really quickly about 9.45, awake by 10.15 and now unable to sleep :sad: Where's the Live Chat thread when you need it?

2 Southend firefighters confined to duties for having a bit of festive fun with children and clingfilm, even the parents didn’t have an issue. After Brexit perhaps we push to get all the wooly sue me and tread on eggshells culture imported from our friends across the pond kicked into touch.

However, these 'antics' are part of the wider cultural issues within Essex Fire and Rescue Service in relation to bullying, intimidation and initiation ceremonies that have directly led to the suicides of three firefighters' in the county.

Perhaps they should have gone the whole hog on the initiation and inserted frozen sausages in the children's anuses and film that too?

Being "savaged" by the CIF grammar nazis. It's like having a host of really annoying gnats attack your jam sandwiches. Virgin gnats. With glasses and a speech impediment.

Quality Street and Roses.

Buy some decent chocolates you cheap *******s.

Minature Heroes are the minimum acceptable.

Booked a time slot for a new light fitting to be delivered yesterday . Waited in for the allotted time, nothing turns up. Had booked an electrician to fit it that evening . Got the company to redeliver today . Light arrives at 10 am followed by another one at 11.30 am . Sat in automated queue for 40 mins .. gave up.

Don't know how that came out ,I meant ,I hope u try again some time

Okay, for sure the agency isn't good BUT how about fathers (and mothers) not paying properly, timely, fully, willingly for their off spring?

How about fathers paying for their kids responsibly but the ex-wife still refusing to give access and the courts doing sweet FA about it. (Not me by the way).

Back