• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mate, NR is seriously behind the times IT wise. The cloud is only just being talked about, we use something called Box that is ok, but costs over £250 per person, and people balk at paying that for one file. Our servers are getting full to capacity.

Oh right. Maybe Grayling is right - get rid of NR and bring it into line. :winking:

Coqs who moan about losing thier kids benifits because they fessed up to moving out here to France and in the next breath tell me they are coming out with 75,000 euros in thier pocket,no you mug we didnt lose internet connection i put the phone down on you whinging arse.

I'm not so much hacked off as mystified.

I received two packages from Yodel just now, one something I had ordered from the US - no problem there. The second a medium sized but heavy box, I couldn't remember ordering anything that would match that description. Upon opening it I found 21 dvd box sets! 3 each of Walking Dead, Blacklist, Arrow, NCIS New Orleans, House of Cards, Big Bang Theory & Supernatural. According to the packing note, they were ordered from Best Buy (a US company) and were meant to be delivered to a guy in Illinois! WTF!!!!

Lol, don't look a gift horse in the mouth Jon! Ebay time :smile:

I would start by telling them, and then explaining that they have to come and collect. When they deem it a waste of time, effort and money you can sell them with a clear conscience.

Last edited:
Drastic™;1920922 said:
I'm not so much hacked off as mystified.

I received two packages from Yodel just now, one something I had ordered from the US - no problem there. The second a medium sized but heavy box, I couldn't remember ordering anything that would match that description. Upon opening it I found 21 dvd box sets! 3 each of Walking Dead, Blacklist, Arrow, NCIS New Orleans, House of Cards, Big Bang Theory & Supernatural. According to the packing note, they were ordered from Best Buy (a US company) and were meant to be delivered to a guy in Illinois! WTF!!!!

Merry Christmas.

The warm weather.

Walked the 1.5 miles to Benfleet station in shirt sleeves at 6:15 this morning.

All these Christmas images of people in hats, scarves and thick costs carol singing in the snow are a load of ****.

In reality they would be wearing light windcheaters.

Last edited:
The warm weather.

Walked the 1.5 miles to zbenfkket station in shirt sleeves at 6:15 this morning.

All these Christmas images of people in hats, scarves and thick costs carol singing in the snow are a load of ****.

In reality they would be wearing light windcheaters.

Where on mrs gods green earth is zbenfkket station? thailand or holland?

Man flu, wouldn't usually mind but I'm sure I have produced more snot in the last 24 hrs than my actual body weight. Also had to cancel a meal for my niece 21st birthday and my birthday tomorrow.

Man flu, wouldn't usually mind but I'm sure I have produced more snot in the last 24 hrs than my actual body weight. Also had to cancel a meal for my niece 21st birthday and my birthday tomorrow.

Your moaning about a cold, and you've ruined her landmark birthday. :thumbdown: :winking:

Having to get to the local swimming pool at 6am to get a ticket for swimming lessons, only to be met with 20 or so people in front of me. :thumbdown:

Then having to return at 8am to wait for my number to be called.....but got her in. :thumbsup: So a bit of both. :smile:

I go into hospital on Friday for elbow surgery, meaning my right arm will be out of action for some time. In a way I'm looking forward to three weeks out of the office (I'm not allowed to bend my fingers for three weeks which pretty much rules out using a keyboard), but I'm not looking forward to:

• Not earning for three weeks.
  • Not being able to do anything for three weeks.
  • Having my wife have to do everything for me (and I mean everything, even down to cutting my food up for me.)
  • More than likely missing out on taking the kids to see Matilda on Sunday. (We booked the tickets ages ago and my wife will probably take them with a friend.)

Even after that three weeks it'll be at least 3 months before I can play tennis again.

Back