• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jacket potato exploded in the oven - was really looking forward to it....just finished cleaning the inside of the oven up! :angry:

Cool dudes and dudesses that start each sentence with 'So'. It's as bad as finishing a sentence with 'yeah?'. STOP IT!!

I must confess that I do do this sometimes :blush:

And I've woken up this morning with a cold, and I'm sneezing, and I'm coughing, and my throat's sore and I'm incredibly grumpy as the cat and Mrs RHB will evidence. And I've now got to clean my laptop screen because I've just sneezed on it while typing this............doh!!!

So I've woken up this morning with a cold, and I'm sneezing, and I'm coughing, and my throat's sore and I'm incredibly grumpy as the cat and Mrs RHB will evidence. And I've now got to clean my laptop screen because I've just sneezed on it while typing this............doh!!!

Edited for accuracy :happy:

It was pouring down this morning and as Mrs MK was on the way to her parents, I cadged a lift in rather than cycle.....and of course the trains were fugged up coming home and I was delayed 30 mins (I should have walked it). :angry:

Less hacking, more an awkward moment....MK Jnr asking if we get milk from cows, do we get bacon from milking pigs. Erm....sort of :blush:

Washing machine died last week the day after I got back from holiday, then came home on Weds to find the boiler was leaking water everywhere. Then Thursday evening the microwave blew up :angry::angry:

Washing machine died last week the day after I got back from holiday, then came home on Weds to find the boiler was leaking water everywhere. Then Thursday evening the microwave blew up :angry::angry:

I may be jumping to conclusions here but I suspect you have an infestation of Gremlins in the house, make sure you lock away all food and water after midnight and tool up with several semi automatic weapons :nope:

They say bad things 'always come in three's', no consolation to you but hopefully that's it for some time.:omg:

Back