• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Not hacking but nervous, that wisdom tooth that is giving me jip is coming out in half an hour!

Not hacking but nervous, that wisdom tooth that is giving me jip is coming out in half an hour!

I'd be excited, not nervous. You'll feel almost nothing, you'll have a few days of discomfort, and then nothing.

I'd be excited, not nervous. You'll feel almost nothing, you'll have a few days of discomfort, and then nothing.

I have had no discomfort since the infection went. I've just been in and they have suggested not taking it out now as the pain was caused by the infection. In their opinion they think just keep an eye on it rather than have it out.

To be fair it's been a week since I came off the antibiotics and I've felt no discomfort or pain.

I have had no discomfort since the infection went. I've just been in and they have suggested not taking it out now as the pain was caused by the infection. In their opinion they think just keep an eye on it rather than have it out.

To be fair it's been a week since I came off the antibiotics and I've felt no discomfort or pain.

Result. Good for you.

I have been called a "do gooder" on FB because I tried to defend the ordinary, reasonable, perfectly sane Muslim people. I have been totally sickened today by some of the comments I've seen aimed at Muslims. The vitriol is just obscene from some people.

I have been called a "do gooder" on FB because I tried to defend the ordinary, reasonable, perfectly sane Muslim people. I have been totally sickened today by some of the comments I've seen aimed at Muslims. The vitriol is just obscene from some people.

OBL irrelevant of what you post on what-ever site, there are those who will criticize, disagree and be abusive.
A lot of times it isn't pleasant, but it's to easy texting or being a keyboard warrior.
Back in 'our day' debates were discussed on a face to face basis, I daresay the individuals who annoyed you, wouldn't have the balls to do it any other way?.

I've dropped some people due to the ***** they've spouted or re-quoted.

People that complain about Uber with false information

I know that is aimed at me. There are definite reports that some WERE doing this. The fact that Pubey has advised people were refunded later does not alter things. Some drivers DID do this.

The homeless man I have just seen slumped outside Sainsburys at Kings Cross.

I am not angry with him but he is semi conscious and covered in vomit.

The amount of homeless people in Southend is shocking but they don't seem to have fallen as far as this bloke has.
I can't give him money, food or clothes. The best I could do was to find a police officer and tell him what was going on. After yesterdays events they probably have more important things to worry about at a major travel hub.

Most people walked straight by without batting an eyelid.

Last edited:
Ran out of razors so grabbed what I could on the way home. So for that 'just been glassed' look, head on down to your local Co-Op for their cheap and nasty own brand.

Nipped nerve at the base of my spine, HURTS. Mrs RHB offering loads of sage advice including 'don't sit still for too long' 'You're walking around like Quasimodo' and other little gems. Strange how acute discomfort makes you think of extreme violence towards others!! And, as I take heart medicine stuff I can't take any other anti inflammatory stuff. FFS.

A ****ed achilles keeping me from running. The missus said I was doing too much too soon, would I listen...?

Back