• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

HMRC having to apologise for cocking up big time and sending us £100 as some kind of compensation!

It is half term here so the *******s have two weeks off and yesterday my little one decides he wants to come to work with me because his mum is cleaning the house and he wants to dodge that at all costs.
So I have been digging out a floor for two days and have moved around 4 tons of rock,Flint ash volcanic just general rubble,he rocks up and within 5 mins he finds a fossil,made me smile the little **** did.

Pay day for me, went for a wander with a colleague at lunch couldn't decide what to go for, sub conciously straight into my favourite indian, The Empress on Lemans street, go to pay the bill, owner says hes got it for mine and my colleagues loyal custom, now that is customer care at its finest!

Pay day for me, went for a wander with a colleague at lunch couldn't decide what to go for, sub conciously straight into my favourite indian, The Empress on Lemans street, go to pay the bill, owner says hes got it for mine and my colleagues loyal custom, now that is customer care at its finest!

The Empress is a cracking Indian ,

Presentation all done went very very Well. Now just got to get through everyone else's...

Two things;

1) The amazing weather. It's November tomorrow and it's like June outside. :thumbsup:
2) A gang of teenage girls practising a dance routine to what they think are mirrors - which are in fact windows. :smile: Still, amazing confidence to do it in full view of all the folks walking past in their dinner hour.

Thirty-four years ago today, I attended my first game at Roots Hall, a 2-0 victory over Stockport. I don't know if I should actually post this in the 'hacking you off' thread.

Thirty-four years ago today, I attended my first game at Roots Hall, a 2-0 victory over Stockport. I don't know if I should actually post this in the 'hacking you off' thread.
44 years ago today Southend played there first game at Cambridge United , and won 3-0 .

Back