• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Boss has just gathered the team together to say that we can all leave the office at noon today.
My boss just said we can all leave 30 minutes early. If you knew my boss, you'd know that this is a miracle (never happened before in over 5 years). Straight down Old Leigh for me for a few beers :smile:

First baby tooth out this evening as we brushed teeth for beddy byes, someone is very excited about the arrival of the tooth fairy...........................and I'm 45. :winking:

I'm a Grandad !!!
Arrived Tuesday and we see him this weekend
Got SUFC teddy and bibs, Dad doesn't follow football so I have a clean slate.
And there's another one on the way in October too, this one will definitely be a shrimper .

I'm a Grandad !!!
Arrived Tuesday and we see him this weekend
Got SUFC teddy and bibs, Dad doesn't follow football so I have a clean slate.
And there's another one on the way in October too, this one will definitely be a shrimper .

Congratulations, is it your son who is the Dad? I always remember you bringing him to football when I was a season ticket holder in the south upper.

A close encounter with a weasel whilst mountain biking.

Instead of running into the long grass it decided to try and out run me on the straight. Hopefully I have some good weasel cam footage on the GoPro.

Working in our offices in Tartu (Estonia) today. They have a freezer here with unlimited free ice cream.

Djokovic 2 sets and 0-3 down at the French Open. :thumbsup:

Infact he's been bageled in the final set.

Back