• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

not sure, possibly the Q3.

My wife test drove one a few months back and didn't like it. Apparently the boot is too small and the interior, whilst looking very nice, is actually uncomfortable. That said comfort for her is more important than most given her back issues, so for normal people the only issue would be the size of the boot.

My wife test drove one a few months back and didn't like it. Apparently the boot is too small and the interior, whilst looking very nice, is actually uncomfortable. That said comfort for her is more important than most given her back issues, so for normal people the only issue would be the size of the boot.

My wife test drove one last week and loved it. The boot is bigger than ours currently and the interior was fine. The driving was excellent.

My wife test drove one last week and loved it. The boot is bigger than ours currently and the interior was fine. The driving was excellent.

There's only one conclusion I can come to then: your wife is wrong.

:winking:

Something a friend of mine put on FB:

You know you were drunk at Goodwood when your local Bentley Dealer calls to say the spanking new convertible I (apparently) ordered is in for my test drive.

Excellent anniversary meal at a local Moroccan restaurant last night. Lovely food, top notch service and the owner gave me a beer on the house.

Packing my camera kit for a photo shoot around Neolithic Wiltshire tomorrow. The 5am start is NOT making me happy, but I've always wanted to visit Avebury and Silbury Hill so very happy to finally be going, and the weather is looking great too.

Avebury is fab, so much better than Stonehenge because it's bigger and you can wander amongst the stones.

Avebury is fab, so much better than Stonehenge because it's bigger and you can wander amongst the stones.
Yeah, I loved it. Taking nothing away from Stonehenge - it is magnificent - but Avebury and Silbury Hill are equally wonderful in a different way. And I loved West Kennet Long Barrow too. I was shooting promo photos for a singer/songwriter who's work is inspired by the landscape of Neolithic Wiltshire and we even managed to shoot a music video within the burial chamber at West Kennet!

Huge Mod fest in Benfleet tonight to celebrate the 50th birthday of hubby and five of his old school friends - it's going to be amazing! We have local band The Mint playing too :clap:

Then, having to get up for MTBD tomorrow morning is not so greatly looked forward to :sad:

Lovely afternoon on Hampstead Heath today with South Bank Hank, Matt the Shrimp, Jonny Stokes, various children, other relations and a dog.

Likewise, a nice day of breakfast in the cafe, making a rather excellent Greek salad and some Amstell beer to wash it down. The tosspot gypsy neighbour is hiding under his bed atfer being threatened by some real hardcases and the weather has been great. All is good in the world as far as I'm concerned. Even the kids aren't trying to kill each other. Pass the bottle opener please.

Back