• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Absolutely brilliant evening at the hubby and friends' 50th, The Mint were, as always, awesome and I hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as the birthday boys did!

2009-05-10 03.40.54.jpg

My son being part of the kit launch at MTBD today.
Just to clarify, that's him front right - I'm NOT the father of Leonard, Oxley, or Cox...

IMG_1495.jpg

My eldest son had his first ever day of cricket camp today. Previously, even though I've always said he was good and he loves watching cricket, he's always said he doesn't want to go to cricket camp. Anyway, today he came home really happy having really enjoyed himself. He said he scored his first runs with a reverse sweep! The coaches took one look at him and asked him to join what is basically a feeder club for Middlesex.

I've always said he's good just by watching him messing around in the garden. Seems like I'm right.

Spilt some water over the electric hob last night which popped the breaker and wouldn't reset.....fortunately this morning it's dried out and everything is a-ok again :thumbsup:

Also cycled to work for only the second time - not far at all, but its a lovely morning and it was quite delightful.

Needed a cycling rain jacket, and looking online & in Cotswolds shop, they're talking silly money. £330 for a jacket? I'm no Chris Froome and Mrs MK would remove my testicles with a blunt spoon, so stumbled across a Decathlon shop and got one for £16.99. #cheapaschips.

Needed a cycling rain jacket, and looking online & in Cotswolds shop, they're talking silly money. £330 for a jacket? I'm no Chris Froome and Mrs MK would remove my testicles with a blunt spoon, so stumbled across a Decathlon shop and got one for £16.99. #cheapaschips.

You pay for breathability.

You'll still get wet but from the inside.

Are you a member of The National Trust? We're life members. We get a 10% (or 15% depending on who's on the till) discount at Cotswold.

Are you a member of The National Trust? We're life members. We get a 10% (or 15% depending on who's on the till) discount at Cotswold.

No, did consider it when I went to Stonehenge earlier in the year. TBH, they were for proper hardcore cyclists.

Aldis may have some left , really lightweight and pack down into a tiny bag

Sasha our 12 week old Siberian Husky. We can't go for a walk without everyone stopping us to stroke her. Finally getting the hang of toilet training, and at 12 weeks, she sits/lies/gives paw on command, she's so intelligent. :thumbsup:

Sasha our 12 week old Siberian Husky. We can't go for a walk without everyone stopping us to stroke her. Finally getting the hang of toilet training, and at 12 weeks, she sits/lies/gives paw on command, she's so intelligent. :thumbsup:

Can she play up front with Simon Cox?

Back