• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Jack and the Beanstalk at the Cliffs last night. Totally full house, very funny, very clever special effects. Best panto there in years.

Me. I'm making me happy today.

We've had problems with the PS4 recently in that it keeps failing to allow even me play any games because of parental controls. I worked out that it is most likely because of an unstable internet connection. I therefore bought a couple of power line adaptors so that the PS4 is now connected via a cable rather than by Wifi. I also reconfigured my home router to open up certain ports to the PS4.

Not only has it worked, but I've managed to do it without causing anything else to fail.

Just seen Santa at MK Museum - now I've lived here since 2003, and it's in walking distance and I've never been - it is really, really interesting with some top exhibits. Massively impressed.

Santa was a bit **** though, but MK Jnr likes her colouring book (yeah, £7. Thanks).

A free ticket to the World Championship Darts yesterday. I hadn't been for a few years and it was brilliant. Kevin Munch's win against Adrian Lewis was, erm, monster.

Leaving the office very soon for the day. Back in tomorrow for what I hope will also be a short day, and then out until the 3rd Jan.

Mind you, tomorrow morning I have an hour and half meeting with a lawyer regarding some alleged sub-standard work undertaken by a consulting firm so tomorrow isn't going to be a day of nothing much...

Won €100 in the Spanish Christmas lottery this morning. Nice start to the last day of work before Christmas.

Dont they cost £20 a ticket .
Yep, always put me off when I've had the chance to do it before but was part of a work syndicate this year so decent return.

Very weird ceremony with small children chanting numbers if you haven't seen it before: [video=youtube_share;jw07xa9wvSU]https://youtu.be/jw07xa9wvSU[/video]

Christmas shop done (Tesco was hell) and out on the lash later thanks to the boss stumping up the money. Should be upside down behind a fruit machine by about 11pm.

At last! After a month of being pointed in several directions and with no help from my former employer (I was with them for 38 years) and trying to negotiate the pension maze finally, everything has been sorted out and that is such a relief for me.

Back