• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

It's very sunny and pleasantly mild in MK and I'm not going to freeze my arse off watching football. :thumbsup:

RHB and Buma sitting in a tree K I S S I N G,this bromance makes me happy as even dicksplashes need friends.

Allow them time bloke,maybe a candlelight supper washed down with scrumpy jack may get them in the mood.

First I thought these two are a pair of wits...............with hindsight I realised I was only half right.

Hear a bit more! :happy::clap:

Match report here (in Spanish).http://www.rcdespanyol.com/es/actualidad/3-3-punto-de-casta/_n:3840/

Certainly a great 2nd half from an Espanyol perspective.The last minute eqaliser was scored when Espanyol only had 10 men on the field after 2nd half substute Caicedo was rightly sent off -he'd only been on the park for 8 minutes.

Those defensive lapses in the first half were schoolboyish and need to be sorted out on the training ground pdq.Still an excellent lunchtime game and result made even sweeter by Southend's great away win yesterday.

Planned to wallpaper my daughter's bedroom over two weekends, but did it in one due to the previous owner seemingly not putting any wallpaper paste on the one he stuck up......

Getting involved in a debate between David Simon (The Wire) and Harry Shearer (The Simpsons) on UK royalty

More surreal: Curtis Stigers has got involved.

EDit: Curtis Stigers has followed me. I wonder why.

Getting involved in a debate between David Simon (The Wire) and Harry Shearer (The Simpsons) on UK royalty

More surreal: Curtis Stigers has got involved.

EDit: Curtis Stigers has followed me. I wonder why.

Maybe you've been 'sleeping with the lights on', but more likely:

[video=youtube;em52Bf64IsI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em52Bf64IsI[/video]

Had a lovely day at Woburn safari park, with some real close up encounters with a tiger, black bear and two lionesses, but the highlight was watching three monkeys rip the **** out of trim off a white van just ahead in the queue. :hilarious:

Recommend it if you've got little 'uns and fancy the drive up.

Had a lovely day at Woburn safari park, with some real close up encounters with a tiger, black bear and two lionesses, but the highlight was watching three monkeys rip the **** out of trim off a white van just ahead in the queue. :hilarious:

Recommend it if you've got little 'uns and fancy the drive up.

Took a hire car through Longleat years ago that got ripped apart by the monkeys. Dropped it back off in the middle of the night and deleted my number........and moved. Christ, they battered it.

Took a hire car through Longleat years ago that got ripped apart by the monkeys. Dropped it back off in the middle of the night and deleted my number........and moved. Christ, they battered it.

They don't half muck about when the take a dislike to a vehicle. Did a fair bit of damage to the poor sod's van.

Animals can sense fear and will react to any display of submission.

Take out the alpha male with a 9 iron and the rest will leave your motor alone.

When I did it the rest of the troop apologised and had a whip round to pay for the damage.

Back